chapter 1

Packing sucks even if you have 4 older brothers and your the only girl hell it sucks I didn't know why my parents want to move I have a lot of stuff in my dame room I was daddy's little girl and i love that also when I got picked on by my brothers he would take me to a fast food restaurant and come back with food and my brothers would get jelouse

"Hi honey how was your sleep" my mom said then my I older brother Jason came in and said "Yaeh idiot how was your sleep" and I got mad "says the boy who took 3 months to learn how to swim" and he got mad and I smiled "says the girl who can't relly Act like a girl" and I smile and said "so your admiting that I am better boy then you BABY!" with a smirk on my face then I stick out my tough and walked away.

I went in the garage and look at my baby and I was glad I had her she was gorgeous a black ferrari and a it was mine and all mine.

I went back up and stared packing and then I heard a knock on the door and I would barf when I saw that perverted ass hole of a brother in my room and then I said "what do you want max don't you have stuff to pack a bitches you should be fucking on your last day here" I swear my brother is a walking STD and I would not dare look in his room for what I see its filled with naket girls posters.

And then he winked at me and then said "I rather move and tast other bitches maybe one of your new friends" and then I said "so your going to fuck our brothers because you forgot that I only hang around you guys and that we are a group " then he frown and said "your such a boy do me a favor and get girls or die" and I was shock and ran past him and crying and then I went pass my other brother Chris who was my favorit he watches over me all the time .

Well I went pass him and he caught me and I ran to my garage then I heard max say "isabell I didn't mean it " he paused "I am sorry" and

Chris said "you idiot what did you say to her to make her run away crying" and then I zoomed off in my ferrari and then went to get myself some yogurt and other for Chris and my other brother brian I always get another food for them and then I went home and then I see Chris and my mom and dad and Brian my other favorit brother and max and Jason and I got out with 3 yogurts in my hands and gave it to Brian and Chris and max and Jason said to together "where's my yogurt" and I said to max "your a walking STD and you want me to get girls for you to fuck and if I don't I should die" and I pionted to Jason "you called me a boy and a idiot " and my dad glared at them.

Busted never miss with daddy's little girl .

"You 2 " he pointed at jason and max then said "your going to pack the boxes and when we get to the new house you well let isabell pick your rooms and you well unpack all the boxes and put them in the correct rooms" and he stoped and I went in "and you well help me decorate the house up and down and that shouldn't be hard for max since he's been having sex with other bitches the last time I caught you"

All of us stared laughing at them and they grouned and said "thanks a lot twerp" and then I looked at him with a simle "no problem dumb ass" and then they packed all the boxes and i got my stuff in my car and fallowed the moving truck where my mom and dad where in and also my brothers fallowed behind with there ferrari's we got the same cars on Christmas and we always get in the same classes.

My mom gave birth to all 5 of us in the same day but I was last to come out and we have the same birthdays it was cool and we love echother and we help pack and said sorrys to echother and became friends we never got friends we stay in a group eating and talking and we always sit by each other and in 4 grade we cheat a lot when we where grading each other's papers and get a 100% but I only get 100 and they get -1 or 2 which is good.

Max stop fucking bitches and stoped talking to girls but he only talks to me I only make fun of the past then it was a 5 days trip to our house then we got to the house and it was big and perfect it had 6 parking spaces one for me and my 4 brothers and one for my dad he got a differnt car then us but it was okay.

We unpack our stuff redecorate the house and we want to go eat out and go to the store and then we disited to go to McDonalds and tilles for our cloths and bags we where done with the house and went to our car and my brothers fallowed me it took me 5 minutes to find McDonald we would always have each others phone number only each others and mom and dad's never or ever give our phone numbers to any body only us.

We got to the drive through and I called my brothers and made a five some call with them and I asked what do they want and we orders the same food then I told the speaker what we wanted "hello welcome to McDonalds may I take your order "then I said "5 fries and 5 root beer and 5 burgers" and then he said "what number do you Want for the burgers" and I looked at the menu and order "number 6 and 6 chocolate milk shake and that well be all" he said back "that well be 75.47$ at the first window have a nice day" and then I payed and went to the 2 window and said to the lady " the other 4 if for the cars behind me thank you"

And I drove and parked side ways to save 5 parking spaces and then I saw my brothers and moved so they can park and when went I back so I can park perfectly then my parking space was taken by a pink mustang and 4 girl came out and I horned them and Chris rolled down his window and said "move your car that's for my sister" and my other brothers rolled down there Windows and looked at them "well she shouldn't of backed away from the packing space hot shot" and max looked at the blond girl and I shook my head and thought of max 'oh my gosh'

Then max said to the blond "move your fucking car bitch we want our sister not 4 whores" and I smiled and then a white girl black hair said "shut your Dame mouth and if you want your sister then fallow your sister" and then Jason said "no problem we well move" then another car came with 5 guys and the car was a red Lamborghini and then 4 stepped out and ran to the girls and said "what's wrong are these 5 guys bothering you" and then the blond said "they called us a whore and a bitch" and then the other guy came out and pointing at my car and my window was up and then he said "did you cause all this" and I horned him he went in the car and got a hamor and then aimed for my window.

And then my brothers came out then max said "hit my sisters car and I swaer you would kiss your car good bye" and then Chris went back to his car and got the phone and called dad "dad can you bring the jet here because we need to get out of a situation" and then he made a 5 way call to us and my dad said "what situation?" And I said"daddy" in a scared voice.