The Unknown Diety

After sometime

Where am I? Reba asks mei. Reba! Thank God you woke up, I was very worried about you and what happened? Why did you collapsed all of a sudden huh? Mei asked Reba. Mei I..I don't know why I collapsed suddenly like that , but there was a strange feeling I felt before collapsing. Reba replied. How you felt and what kind of feeling is that about? again mei asked. I don't know how to explain it you and I can't right now because my head is paining alot you know. Reba replied. Okay reba,take some rest. Mei said.

After along time

My lady! My lady! Get up! It's already morning. Luli said <Luli is reba's maid and they are friends since their childhood>. Let me sleep some more time,Luli. Reba said. But my lady, the crown had been waiting for you for 2 hours...reba cuts Luli words and says what? Crown Prince?! [Inner voice] why is he even here? [Outer voice] help me get ready Luli. Yes my lady Luli replies.

( Reba gets ready to meet dang fu and enters the room where dang is waiting to meet her )

Greetings your highness.... Reba greets him. Reba! How are you feeling right now? Is everything ok? He asks her. I am fine......you highness she replies. Why did you collapsed suddenly and...went unconscious for a whole day? He asked. I don't know she replies and thinks that [inner voice] but I am sure that it has to do something with my mysterious dream that I am having every day. Mother, I don't know what is happening to me, please help me solve this.

She thinks like that holding her locket thinking very deeply about the dream until mei comes to ask dang to eat something.

Would you like to eat something crown prince? Mei asks him. Please don't call me like that sister mei. Ok,ok would you like to eat something? She asks again. No I don't want to but thanks sister mei he replies. Atleast have some tea mei say to dang. Ok sister mei he replies. How about you reba? Reba is still thinking..then mei shakes her and say Reba! Where are you lost? Reba flinches and finally comes to her sense and says Yes! I am here! She shouts. What had happened to you since the day before yesterday? Leave about it. Would you like to have something? Mei asks her. No I don't want to have anything right now. I just want to go and do practice my martial arts near Fuju waterfalls. Reba replies. Okay go..go and practice. Mei replies her. Reab takes her leave from both of them and goes to Fuju water falls to practice.

After some time in Fuju waterfalls

Reba is practicing very seriously until , A great force approaced her changing the weather around her.

She see a diety who is injured very seriously with magical and shinning blood bleading out of his body Ruoquang?! [ He hugs reba ] Ruoquang is this really you

Ruoquang?! [ He hugs reba ] Ruoquang is this really you...you?! And then he passes out in reba's arms who are you?! And who is Ruoquang?! She sees that he passed out in her hands and tries to wake him up and see that his is still alive and he needs treatment from her. She feels very bad while seeing him injured badly. When she saw him she thought that she saw him some where But who is HE!?