.

"Good evening,tonight's reports show The Ruby killer is still at large, detectives uncovered about  200 mangled bodies of dead victims found in certain areas through out the states". "Police advice if you come in contact with the Ruby killer, do not interact, run and find a safe place until the police arrive."

"One at a time please, we'll get to everyone one. "
"Chief!,what is your plan when you do catch the Ruby killer?"
"When we catch her, she'll receive a death sentence. And put in the electric chair, so her rain of terror will end for good."

"(Sniff)We tried everything to help her! ,nothing was working!.
" therapy. Doctor appointments. Screening. Nothing was working!"

"I feel as if she was just born like this.
I knew she was different but I didn't realize how bad it really was."

"I watched that child across the street, I knew something was off about her.
" I would feel my blood run ice cold when she would look right at me with an unnerving smile". "She knew I was watching her, and that terrified me"

" I babysat her, I thought she was just shy, but one day when I went to go check on her in her room. She was sitting down with her back facing me.
"I...I asked her if everything was ok? " when she turned around, I thought I was going to lose my lunch. She was cover head to toe in blood!,in her hands were four dead Squirrels, b...bodies twisted so horribly, she... She just stared at me smiling! "

"This mornings news reports shows killing at silver high school. Near lunchtime at 12:34 ,three bodies of junior teenage girls where found in the bathroom.their bodies horribly mangled it was hard for detective to ID the girls. The suspect in custody today, a young sophomore the age of 14, was responsible for the killings.

"When this demon entered my brain, I never felt so alive. it's here to stay..."

Maybe you can stop her. I can't.

She has areadly chosen her next victim."