Description

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS ENTIRE BOOK: S/A, ABUSE, SMUT (at some point)

Tucker - the loyal and overprotective service dog with abandonment issues.

Maxwell - the emotionally wrecked "human" teen with hidden trauma none of his relatives believe he has.

Pixhill (pronounced pixel) - the socially akward and blind forest elf girl with an odd love for mushrooms, sunflowers, centaurs, and frogs. She can also do lower-leveled magic.

Silver - the goofy and dorky enchanted frog who can turn into a goblin. His favorite food is pumpkin seeds.

Zephyr - the Cyclops child. He gets distracted way too easily and is always kept on a harness attached to Ivory (the centaur).

Ivory - the centaur with a love of rocks. Shiny rocks. That's it. She can also cast middle leveled spells and enchantments. She is Zephyr's caretaker.

Eko - the siren. The only sane one somehow. We love her. She's the mom friend, she keeps everyone from committing murder even though her and Cassius are the most likely to do so themselves.

Sparrow - the werewolf with an overactive appetite. He keeps fidget toys in his pockets for literally no reason.

Cassius - the vampire who tags along and keeps the others safe. He's a loyal hopeless romantic with little to no sense of independence. He keeps to himself and Sparrow.

Nobody would expect this group of outcasted misfits to get along so well given that they come from seperate warring tribes and species, but they do. And hey, now that they're here, they might as well stop the war, right? Or... maybe die trying. Who knows!