Dr Gears

Dr Gears knew his assistant had a thing for him, but he didn't know how to act about it, since first his assistant was also his best friend he didn't want to lose that connection as well.

Dr Iceberg knew Gears knew about his little crush, he also knew about the connection.

Dr Iceberg walked into his and Gears' office and decided to not do work, cuz he didn't feel like doing it, Gears noticed his assistant looked rather down today so he asked why.
"Dr, are you feeling okay today?" the old man asked, the twink looked up and shrugged, "hmm, sometimes no" he fucking said, "Why is that" Gears questioned, "Do you ever feel like going out into the actual world and seeing the stars?" Iceberg half sighed and asked, Gears was silent for a moment before answering "Don't we all" he said, before standing up and walking over to his gay assistant, "Hi" Iceberg said, casually. Dr Gears held out his hand, "What if we sneak out tonight to see the stars?" he asked, Iceberg tilted his head a little to the left no right and sighed *That's rather dangerous seeing how I'm an anomaly and your a higher ranking than most people here" he muttered "That doesn't matter, as long as I get to show you the stars" gears said, quietly, he still had his hand out.
Iceberg smiled softly before he answered "That's kind of you but we couldn't risk it" he said, sadly, "Nothing can hurt you while I'm here"  Gears said. Iceberg we surprised and horny /j