Summer Months

It's always in the summer. We seem to always fall in love again and again in the summer months. Summer days filled with the the sound of laughter because we almost got caught kissing in their basement. Summer days being washed away from us dancing in the rain, laughing at the feeling of the chilly rain hitting our warm skin. Summer days of hot walks to the barn to sit on the hay bales and kiss with out distractions. Summer days being wasted away kissing one another in the fields of flowers and grass. Summer nights being lived like it was a dream. Summer nights of us sneaking off outside to get away from our friends so we could enjoy the company of one another. Summer nights of us leaving our friends to cuddle on the couch to watch twitch streams together. Summer nights being interrupted by our friends because they thought we were doing things we shouldn't. Summer, a wonderful time. It comes every year. Summer months fly by too fast to enjoy for long. Summer is a warm embrace from a loved one, but after summer it starts to get colder. It turns into autumn, a world of color and chills. Autumn isn't warm though. Autumn doesn't give you a warm embrace, it only makes you miss the summer days and nights.