CHAPTER 77

Happy Reading 😇

One Month later............

ANGAD

The whole day I spend with Dharshi and her parents. Actually they were angry on me but forgive and accept our love. I really happy that their is nothing that ruin our relationship. I maybe so much faultfull person. But when I am with Dharshi the things changes and makes me meaningfull human being. Maybe that's the reason why I love her so much.

I never thought we would be happily together again. This is really feels dream to me , Dharshi said and I smiled

I cupped her face and kissed on her lips , This is not dream. I am here with you and I love you , I said and she smiled at me and I want her forever.

Angad let's marry ? I really don't want to lose you in my life again and I want to marry you. I want you forever angad, I said putting her hands on my shoulder

Yess I want you forever too. And I can't for that day when you legally mine forever , I said and she kissed me and this is one of my passionate kiss. And I am going to marry the love of my life soon.

Now quite everything is normal. Dharshi's parents happy with us and literally my dad is in nineth cloud and I am happy about Abeer and Keerthi too but I missing my mom alot...........

__________________

KEERTHI

So this is not fantasy. This is real ! Yeah this is really real. Last month when I said to my parents that Abeer and I were together now. They were so angry but later they understood us and they were unhappy about Stefan for spoiling his life but now nothing to worry. We made Stefan happy now actually. Caroline Stefan's first love. Who was divorced and working at Abeer's music school. After Knowing the truth. I made a plan and made that together. They were happy now and marrying each other next month and  everything is alright because I feel like Abeer is forever mine.

Abeer took me to the apartment. Which he bought for us before five years. Really it was really awesome. And this was the place were he was going to propose me but everything was ruined but it's okay because he is still mine.

And I saw a ring box in the table and smiled and heard , Will you marry me keerthi ? , Abeer asked me. Which made me literally emotional. And I nodded yes. And he took the ring and wored it in my fingers.

I will love you forever , he said and connect our lips. Omg this is our proper first kiss and I don't wanna ruin it. And kissed him back.

And I stopped kissing him and started , I will love you forever too , and again I kissed on his lips because I love kissing me.

__________________

AT NIGHT

Me angad Dharshi and abeer were together in restaurants. Actually Abeer arrange the dinner to tell them about our marriage but before that they made us surprise.

Omg my best friends are going to marry each other , I cheered up them.

And Me and Keerthi also happened to get marry each other , Abeer said and I showed them the ring and angad giggles at me.

Omg that's so sweet. Finally we are going to be family , Dharshi said

I really happy for you keerthi and all the best Abeer siblo. Because you don't have your life in your hands. All yours keer , Angad said and I giggled

I hope we all will be together happily ever in our life.

THE END