✨Welcome Home✨

"Ugh this is some bullshit, I swear maaaan" I say as I move on to the next stack of paperwork dumped on me by none other than fucking Endeavor himself. "I'd rather be patrolling then doing this shi-" my vulgar language was interrupted by aggressive banging on my front door.

I quickly rush to the door only to be met by my rival/friend Katsuki Bakugou "Damn Kats thought you were the feds for a minute" I say looking up at him. "Aren't you a fucking hero bro?" He says with an attitude "Aren't you a bottom?" I say feeding his attitude back to him "Whatever, wheres the fucking paperwork?" The blonde asks with a scoff "Excuses me?" I say being genuinely confused.

"Oh my fucking go- dunce face asked me and shitty hair to cover for you two dumbasses." I gave him an odd look but then thought about it for a bit and just got the damn paperwork and gave it to him. "Thanks again kats" I yell out the door. He then flips me off while on his way out.

✨TIME SKIP BOO✨"Here have some cherry Pepto Bismol while we wait"

✨TIME SKIP BOO✨
"Here have some cherry Pepto Bismol while we wait"

"I'm home!" Denki shouts. I instantly chuck (idk why I used that word💀) my phone across the room and sprint down stairs. Once I see him I instantly throw myself onto my beloved ✨Donkey✨. "Hey I heard that" he says reading my mind. "Can it numb nuts" I said as I bring my lip to his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nuh uh, that's not how we do things around here" he says as he grabs my chin and kisses me with a mix of lust and passion. This quickly turns into a make out sesh and in the midst of making out I bite his bottom lip. Cussing him to open his mouth letting me explore his mouth not leaving one spot untouched.

At this point Denki grew impatient and grabbed my ass harshly "damn if you wanted to fuck you could have just said that" I say as if I didn't know that he wanted to get it in. "However I may be a freak but I'm not fucking you until you shower your sweaty and you smell like electricity" I state.

"Ouch" he said as he grabbed his chest as if he was stabbed in the heart. "Not gone lie I low key stink though so I guess I'll get in.

414 word count

Haha dumbasses you thought you was getting some nope not till tomorrow bitch😝

Not proofread  

Bye for now babe ly👯