Morgan and her husband.

You step in the hot boiling water in the hot tub after a long day of housework and taking care of your 2-month year old. You just got done bathing him rocking him to sleep calmly and quietly putting him down in his crip careful not to wake him as if it were a mission not to wake the beautiful child up. That child was your everything the first day you found you were pregnant with him. You feel the hot water take over your body willingly as you let out a small moan as goose bumps rush up your body to your throat.

You then take a small breather smelling your favorite scented candle you lit up looking down at the engaged ring on your ring finger before frowning slightly. Your husband hasn't been as talkative for the past week, and it always looked like something was on his mind. It bothered you so much knowing you're an overthinker but always decide not to press on the subject that looked like it puzzled and troubled you.

You look quickly at your phone as a notification makes it vibrate slightly startling you. "God damnit. Scare me again and see what I do to you" Though you would describe yourself as a little violent but if others had a say in the statement the levels of disagreement would surprise you, but also tied with how polite you are to others in respect. You place your attention on your lock screen seeing your handsome and breath-taking husband. He had long black hair that felt soft when you touched it, Golden eyes as if they were glowing and piercing through your soul, and his tan skin the glowed when the sun glided against it.

You don't notice but a slight smirk runs across your face as a mood takes over your mind and actions catching your husband out in the picture, He had strong thick calf muscles, a good amount of thicc thighs, a nice ass (most men don't have that.), You could see the line of veins running along his wrist to his fingers, It didn't help the fact that he was also mixed with Asian and Italian. You run your hand down your body feeling the need to touch yourself from the sight of him, you're also very skilled with your hands and fingers.

2 hours later you got out the tub wrapped in a towel then your robe, you go to your room putting on panties and sweatpants but decide to keep the titties free from your smothering bra grasp. You're not worried since all the blinds and curtains are closed and your child is sound asleep, but you hear the door open and softly shut so you walk towards the the living room after changing being greeted with the sight of your passed out husband on the couch. You smile and cup his face before noticing all the bruises on his arm and a few scars on his hand.

You don't decide to question it now since you see how tired he is, but you lean down to his face whispering in his ear "You reek of outside..." hearing these words a grin runs quickly across his face then a low raspy chuckle escapes his lips causing you both to laugh. "But for real go take a shower and your dinner is in the fridge. I'll be waiting for you in the bed" as you're about to leave he pulls you by the waist meeting his lips with yours before letting you off to leave.

You're hanging out with your best friend Ray as he plays with your baby in awe, he was like a second father towards the baby, but he claims he was the first jokingly but sometimes you think he's not joking and that he'd steal that child one day. You finally finish your drink and decide to speak up about a subject that's been bothering you and that of course: is your husband. "I have a problem" you spat out causing Ray to put his attention immediately on you with a face as if you scared the living hell out of him.

You burst out laughing as words like "Nah because...!" and "No because you're scaring me" words filled with anxiety fall from his mouth making you laugh more; it was quite the evil thing to do but he knows you love him, and he loves you back. "My husband has been avoiding a subject with me, I know it's bothering him, and he comes home lat-" "Cheater" Ray interrupts you immediately but arrogantly. "Yea, that was my first thought, but I don't have enough evidence to back that argument up that's why I'm not screaming at him"