Prologue

At the very start, we were a happy family. A family of five– including Jadis, our dog. Laughter was always heard, filling the corridors of our house. Jadis would chase us around the house, in the backyard, even in the bathroom. Then I would bathe her in the tub with my 10-year-old sister every weekend. After that, Mother would bake cakes or muffins for our 3 o’clock snack and feed Jadis more than the half of it. Then Mother would read to us stories like Cinderella or teach us Middle School Math while waiting for Father from his meeting with the President of the United States or the just Senate President. We will have dinner at the Sea Side then watch the moon glow brightly over the wide, open sea that would reflect the stars in its calm waves.

But that was only at the very start. In the end of our happiness, all you can hear along the corridor were screams of frightened children. Fire chasing and eating everything it touches in its path. Blood everywhere. Even the innocent dog was shedding blood. They were evil, I tell you. Evil!  They show no mercy, for goodness’ sake. No more cakes or muffins. No story telling. No Jadis. No more dinner at Sea Side. No more family. No more everything. Now, I am the only one left of the family. I am Maxine Vega. The only survivor of the Vega Massacre.

Now, here I am in Spain under the name of Alice Scott. Fortunately, I was kidnapped by a group of 21-year old gangsters in the cold and empty streets of Los Angeles in my teenage years. The gangsters were apparently children of the most crucial, richest and widespread syndicate in America.

At the very moment they knew I am Maxine Vega, I knew I had to make some negotiation. Since, all the money my family had was now under my name, I used half of it for some kind of truce with the guys.  Now, I run the greatest syndicate in Spain, I trade the biggest quantity of guns and ammo in the black market and lastly, I kill the most people in a day.

I have blasphemed to myself and to my family’s grave that when I’m ready, I will assassinate the people in association of this massacre. I will rip their jaws a part. Burn their houses down as they did to mine. Terminate everything that has blood running through their veins. I will kill them all slowly, one by one. In front of every family member they have. Their clan. Excluded are the new-borns, for I will leave them in their burning house and watch them turn into ashes with a smile. I will feel no remorse. No regret. Just hatred. I will show them no mercy just as they did to my family.

A/N: So, er, I just wanted to say that there is a continuation, just not now. :) Please read, comment, share and never forget to vote! Peace, y'all!

P.S: Please do help me spread this story. :(