songs--!

Songs

Songs

"i am a superstar, with a big-big house and a big-big car

"i am a superstar, with a big-big house and a big-big car. i am a superstar, and i don't care who you are"
- superstar by toy-box

˚•

"i'm not a piece of cake, for you to just discard. while you walk away, with the frosting of my heart"
- cake by melanie martinez

˚•

"and i am the idiot with the painted face, in the corner taking up space"
- me and my husband by mitski

˚•

"you and me always forever, we can stay alone together"
- always forever by cults

˚•

"when i start to stumble from the sky, you remind me how to fly"
- cloud 9 by beach bunny

˚•

"no, i don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me"
- no scrubs by tlc

˚•

"If you be the cash, i'll be the rubber band. if you be the match i will be the fuse, boom!!"
- sure thing by miguel

˚•

"hey, hey, you, you, i don't like you girlfriend. no way, no way i think you need a new one"
- girlfriend by avril lavigne

˚•

"a face on a lover with a fire in his heart. a man undercover, but you tore me apart"
- last christmas by wham!

˚•

"live fast, die young, bad girls do it well. live fast, die young, bad girls do it well"
- bad girls by M.I.A

˚•

"a few times ive been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that. cause i ain't no hollaback girl, i ain't no hollaback girl"
- hollaback girl by gwen stefani

˚•

"have you ever loved someone, so much you'd thought youd die"
- candy rain by soul for real