✧-: 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 :-✧

(Y/N), a simple girl of 15 years old that lives in New York City , not long ago she got a job as a pizza delivery

(Y/N), a simple girl of 15 years old that lives in New York City , not long ago she got a job as a pizza delivery. A few months earlier, she decided to be independent and needed the money to survive since her family situation was quite difficult and they just wanted a break from her surroundings.

Their life isn't easy either, even by taking that decision, (Y/N) was having a love-hate relationship with the school, but why?

She is friends with a girl named April O'Neil, which was their support on the first day she met her and it's the only friend (Y/N) could ever have at the moment, sadly, not everything it's happiness, she also has a bully, a jock named Richard.

He won't let her alone, she does not know why it's his target, maybe because she doesn't like him or he finds her "weird", obviously (Y/N) would defend themselves and not let him touch them under any circumstances.

One day, (Y/N) was notified that she won't work on Fridays. They didn't complain, it was much better for her so she can go shopping at the supermarket and have food for the rest of the week but the thing she didn't know is that on that same night, their life would take an unexpected turn.

[...]