> POKEMON HCS <

mostly Pokémon Journeys hcs.. they're all Pokémon Journeys hcs (plus hop because i lof hop /p)

GOH
She/her/He/him/it/its pronouns
Autistic
Transfem, bi or smth idk
Has a crush on Ash
Is a good cook, his grandma taught her because her parents were never home
Has a hard time reading emotions, especially when it comes to people/Pokémon he doesn't sympathize with.

Ash
He/him
ADHD
Agender/boyflux, pansexual a-spec, greyromantic to be specific
Probably doesn't have a crush on Goh back
..Yet
He's actually extremely smart, however because his brain works so insanely quick he's much better at Pokémon battles. Having ADHD ended up being an advantage for him when becoming a Pokémon master, because once again his brain worked so fast.
He'll help Goh with reading emotions 

Hop
He/they
ADHD
Demi-boy, gay, asexual
He's had issues with bullying and making friends in the past, however he didn't realize that and thought a show of strength or overpowering was impressive, and something to look up to. Because of this he now looks up to anybody strong. His brother being campion plays into this too.

Chloe/Koharu
She/her
Idk what she is but she isn't neurotypical
Cis, lesbian
She always struggled with what she wanted to do when she was older, none of the expected options were really terrible, but she didn't really want any of them either. She looked up to her dad but taking care of the lab didn't seem right, and being a trainer wasn't really what she was looking for. Yes she's smart, and yes she doesn't mind battles, but she doesn't want to peruse them as careers.

Horace
He/she
Autistic
Nonbinary, achillean
I don't have many headcanons for him 😭

That's lowkey it (NO ITS NOT I HAVE SO MANY MORE HEADCANONS IM JUST SAVING THEM FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER also hey first release of 2023)