Protection Pete From The Cold

If you've seen Pete's dragon, you'd understand who Elliot and Pete are. If you haven't, I'd recommend you watch it. 'Pete's dragon' 2016 Disney.

———————————————————————————————————————

One cold night in the woods, Elliot was holding Pete against his chest with his wings wrapped around his chest, in an attempt of keeping him warm because Pete was shivering like no tomorrow. His shivering was becoming more violent by the second. 

"It's - its so c-cold." Pete stuttered. Elliot purred worriedly and softly. 

Elliot then came up with an idea that would scare  Pete. Elliot wrapped his tail around Pete's waist then pulled him away from his chest. Elliot put a wingtip on Pete's chest. "Me?" Elliot then put the wingtip on his stomach. "Your stomach" he guessed again. He nodded again. "Do - Do you want me in there?" Elliot nodded. He then gasped, feeling betrayed. 

"W - why?" Pete asked, tears forming in his eyes. Elliot then brought Pete to his mouth. Pete tried to escape his grip but it was too strong. Elliot then opened mouth. "It's - it's so warm" he said softly. He then closed his mouth and pulled him away.  

"Will I die?" Pete asked worriedly. Elliot shook his head like no tomorrow. 

"Okay, I'm going to trust you." Elliot then licked him, assuring him that he'll be safe.  He opened his mouth and put Pete on his tongue. He then closed his mouth, sealing him in darkness and warmth. He felt Elliot lick him all over, keeping him away from his teeth. After a bit, he lifted his head and swallowed.

After about a minute, he fell into a large open space. It's was dark but soft and fleshy. There were no acids. It  was Elliot's crop. Pete then rubbed the wall of the crop.

Once Elliot felt Pete in his crop, he lowered his head down to his chest and nuzzled where Pete was sitting. 

"Thank you for not lying to me, Elliot." Pete said right before falling asleep. 

Elliot smiled right before putting his head by his stomach and went to sleep.