𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 ..

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦..

𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚,
[ 𝐁𝐒𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐂 ]
BY @T1G3R-

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

A prestigious academy set up and funded by the Armed Detective Agency after a colossal catastrophy that demolished the city of Yokohama. Few with enough in them to try and fight against the organization that caused the destruction of their hometown and lives.

Terrified parents send their children away to train their abilities, in a hope to protect them from what was outside. Some knowing they would never see them again.

Students training day and night with mentors from all fields of defence and attacking grounds, and one class is deemed almost ready to head out into the outside for the first time in what feels like a lifetime.

Will these teenagers and their teachers have enough in them to defeat the enemy and protect their schools?

Or will they, too perish, Along with the Port Mafia and most of the Agency all those years ago..

IN WHICH.. 10 students and their teachers prepare to be sent out to the ruins surrounding what they call their "only true Home."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝘋𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚!: @ELEMENT-OF-SWIM, @HellH0undPM , @-m00dyy , @iK4IC0R3 ,

[ DISCLOSURE!! ]
I do not own Bungou Stray Dogs, all Canon Characters belong to Asagiri Kafuka.

Tags: 3+ To apply.

10+ VOTES TO UNLOCK FORM!!