transgender Steve/transphobic and ~f slur~ ~t slur~

Steve got up and put his trans tape on and put a binder on Eddie woke up and put his shirt on looks over at Steve looking at both his driver's licenses the one with his Dead name and his new one Eddie frowned and walked behind Steve and put his hands around his waist and pulled close Steve smiled for a second and tried to get Eddie off him they both stumbled and fell back onto the floor laughing "hey want to get high outside it's like 11:00pm no one would be out at this time" Eddie smirked Steve sat up "why not what could go wrong?" not knowing those four words could be a dangerous game to play they looked around Eddie got up and started looking for the tin lunchbox he found it under his bed he pulled it out and started rolling a blunt up and he pressed his lips to the blunt and licked it and folded it he pulled Steve outside and lit the blunt not knowing Jason and one of his friends were watching from the woods they snuck by around the house with a baseball bat they snuck up behind them and hit them in the head with the bat they both fell unconscious and Jason and his friend started declothing the boys Eddie had already got bottom surgery Steve hadn't Jason's friend had pulled Eddie's pants and pulled his boxers off pounded into Eddie and Eddie gasped, moaned and looked over at Steve's unconscious body Jason pulled Steve's pants down and laughed a little "get away from him!" Jason's friend thrusted faster in to Eddie hitting his prostate and Eddie moaning loud and started crying Jason pulled his pants down and teased Steve's pussy witch was wet Jason thrusted into Steve's pussy at a fast pace and hitting his cervix pushing through it thrusting faster and harder they both Jason and his friend came inside Steve and Eddie they kept thrusting harder and faster Steve started Waking up and felt the cum and dick inside his pussy he tried to get away panicking but Jason was pinning him to the ground slamming into his pussy Cumming uncontrollably and Jason's friend was cumming in Eddie they got up and wiped there dicks "bye faggoted tranny thought you where one of us Harrington but guess you're just tranny freak like freak Munson" Jason spits out and kicks Eddie in the face knocking him out and they both huddled around Steve Jason stuck his dick in Steve's throat and his friend stuck his dick in Steve's pussy and they both thrusted Steve started gagging on Jason's dick tears pricking his eyes as he cried out he started choking on Jason's dick and Jason came in Steve's mouth without warning and Steve choked and swallowed his cum Jason's friend friend was thrusting faster and harder into Steve's pussy Steve was crying out for him too stop he finally thrusted once More and came in his tight pussy Steve started crying and curled up into a ball shaking "bye faggot" Jason said as him and his goon walked off Eddie started Waking up and looked over too Steve shaking and cum dripping out of his pussy Eddie almost lost his temper but picked up Steve and ran in side and started a hot bath and slowly put Steve in the tub and started washing his hair for him and rinsing it out for him Eddie picked Steve up "can you walk hun?" Eddie asked and Steve tried to step but his knees buckled and griped on too Eddie Steve was tired he passed out in Eddie's arms Eddie helped Steve back Into the trailer and ran outside and grabbed the blunt and lit it Jason walked behind Eddie and choked him out Eddie was trying to move but soon ran out of air and fell unconscious Jason picked up Eddie over his shoulder and hit the joint and started walking back into the woods and put Eddie down for a second took a hit from the blunt and blow it into Eddie's face Eddie started to wake up he looked around and saw Jason he started backing up "awe what's wrong freak not so strong without your girl toy hmm~" Eddie looked at Jason with anger "where is he!" "She is back at the trailer with my friend" Jason laughed Eddie tried to get up but fell "fuck" Jason snickered and walked closer to Eddie unzipped and pinned his arms down and thrusted into Eddie's throat and griped his hair and kept thrusting harder and faster "f-fuck geez freak you have a tight throat~" Jason said and kept thrusting into Eddie's throat he came soon after and Eddie's eyes rolled back and he fell backwards Jason smiled and walked around Eddie and thrusted into his ass "fuck losen up freak!~" Eddie's tongue loled out and eyes rolled back and he moaned out "f-fuck" and put his ass up in the air and Jason kept thrusting harder and faster till cumming all in side Eddie's ass and stomach Eddie teared up and looked at Jason and passed out cum dripping out of everywhere Jason ran away Eddie started Waking up and looked around he tried to get up and felt the pain in his ass and abdomen and fell "fuck!" He got up slowly and looked at the cum covered ground his eyes widened and he knew Jason planned this he wanted Eddie to get pregnant and suffer from having Jason's baby because he "killed Chrissy" his girlfriend now Eddie and Steve have to suffer and have their babies "fuck!" Eddie got up and rushed to the trailer and saw Steve still unconscious and and cum dripping out his pussy Eddie picked Steve up and walked into the bathroom and started running the bathwater for Steve Steve grounded and clinged to Eddie and tears Started "what if we get pregnant Eddie and have to drop out then what!.."Steve cried out " don't worry hun we'll be ok if we have custody over the kid's they can't see them if we say no we could raise them to be nice unlike Jason and his goon ok hun?" Steve shook his head slightly and smiled "o-ok" Steve spoke out.