𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍

𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲, 𝖳𝖮𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖶𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭 𝖮𝖭 𝖠 𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖪𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤 𝖩𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖠 𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖦𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖸 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖶𝖱𝖮𝖭𝖦. 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖠 𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖳 𝖧𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱, 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖫, 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖳.𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖨𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖣 𝖮𝖥𝖥 𝖠 𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖫𝖠 !

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊.

Our sweet teenage girl, 𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑬, is on her way to a doctors appointment with her older sister 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑨. Jane does regular check ups almost every other week to make sure she's healthy, also for her mother to make sure she stays pure.

When 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐕𝐀 was eight years old, she was taught of purity. She comes from a catholic family and they take a woman's virginity as a sign of dignity. Her mother taught her to never let a boy even breathe the same air next to her, Jane was traumatized with the flower she used as an example.

Jane likes taking her sister to the appointments. Before Elena ever came along, Jane was scared. Elena is like a party animal and city girl mixed. she doesn't care for religious stuff or the whole dignity thing. Elena lost her card when she was fourteen, their mother thinking it was seventeen.

Elena held onto Jane's hand, she noticed her sisters anxiety acting up. "Calm amor, they'll call us soon" she smiled. Just as she said it, Jane heard her last name from the door. She was quick to remove herself from the public scenery, Jane hated the loud crowds.

"follow me and the doctor will be here shortly" the nurse smiles. Jane changed into the hospital gown she was given, Elena sat outside till the whole thing was over. A red haired woman walked in sniffling. Jane looked at her concerned, "are you okay?" she asks.

"Yea i'm fine, your Jane right?" the woman smiles. Jane nods her head, then fixes her clear acrylic glasses. "Okay lay back and i'll start" the woman says. Jane felt something go inside her, it took her off gaurd. "Okay all set, results should show in a few weeks" The lady smiles. Jane looked at her confused but shrugged as the woman walked out so she could change back.

THE SAME RED HAIRED DOCTOR WALKS INTO A DIFFERENT ROOM ONLY TO SEE HER BROTHERS SITUATIONSHIP.

"What are you doing here HESSIAN" she asks annoyed. "Shut up and just do your job MELINA" Hessian rolls her eyes and looks back to her phone. Melina looks at the chart she was given only to have a scared expression. "uhm okay just lay back real quick" she says lowly.

Hessian rolls her eyes once more then complys. Melz inserts a syringe with water inside her and mentally prayed the other girl didn't get any symptoms. "all set now get out" Melz says quickly before walking away. Hessian mumbled something slick under her breathe before putting her clothes back on.

Melz runs back to her office and starts to hyperventilate. "shit shit shit what did i just do" she says to herself. "Doctor Reyes? you're needed in room six seventy-eight" a nurse says from the door. Melz fixes herself and walks out as if nothing ever happened.

JANE FELT OFF AS SHE BOARED THE BUS WITH HER SISTER.

The two sat down, Elena not noticing her sisters pale look. The bus stops as nuns get on, Jane being the kind soul she is, she gets up so one can take a seat. blood rushes to her head, black spots start to appear.