The bitches have fun

"Hoe." Siddy says as she walks into the room where the bitches are.

"Hoe, what do you want?" Gray Gray says with a soft tone.

"I was wondering if you guys want to go to a strip joint!" Siddy exclaims.

"OMG YES!!!! LET'S SEE SOME DICK!!!" Savy exclaims as she runs to her room to put on her best outfit.

Savy walks out with a nice dress on. "Oh, hello savy.😏" Says siddy as she is looking at sexy savy up and down.

"Yeah baby, let's get white girl wasted!" Savy screams. The bitches are off to the club to have some fun. They take savy's car that is an absolute piece of shit, but it will do.

The bitches hear a loud raddle come from Savy's car as they are starting it up. "Now what in the hell is that, Savy?" Gray Gray asks with this face 😐. "Shut up bitch, she is trying her best!" Savy yells back at Gray Gray.

Savy's car sadly won't start 😞. What will the bitches do to see some dick?
"Okay bitches, time to hitch hike!" Savy offers. "We could fucking die" Gray Gray says "Yeah but we dying for the dick" Savy makes a valid point. "True. Let's hitch hike!" Siddy says.

The bitches begin to walk. First they pass the trailer park, then the vdot building place. They are soon in Duffield walking the streets. They are walking with their thumbs out the whole time. Before you know it, a black Cadillac pulls up. "Hello, females" the guy says. "Hello baby 😍" Siddy says. "Hey what is your name?" The guy says to siddy. "Well, baby, I'm siddy, but you can call me the best 😉." Siddy says with a wink. "That is hot. My name is Sevan" He says "Oh, lucky number 7?" Siddy says biting her finger like she does. "That me." Sevan says.

To be continued...