Handsome men are either taken or gay.

This is the family tree of sky's family

This is the family tree of sky's family. The numbers which are circled are in the order from oldest to youngest cousin. Jay is the oldest and sky is the youngest.
If you don't understand the family tree, feel free to ask.

POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE READING:

none of the couples are married except the older generation

sky's family don't know about prapai.

Pete and Kao are the only gay couple in the family and are well loved.

_________________

Prapai sighed, looking at his phone with longing.

It had been three days since sky has gone to lopburi for the summer holidays.

He had asked prapai if he wanted to come with him but prapai didn't have any choice but to decline.

He had a huge project in his hands and he cannot afford to do any lousy work on it.

But what more annoying was that sky had been cutting his calls since last night and didn't even see his texts!

It was making prapai angry and worried.

He sighed for the ninth time and one hour hasn't even passed yet.

Namtan looked at her boss and sighed. Her boss really cannot function without his lover.

"Khun pai" namtan called out.

Prapai looked at her and hummed.

"There isn't much work left now. We only need a few signatures on some papers which the French Branch will send in by tomorrow." Namtan said.

"That means..." Prapai's eyes lit up with hope.

"Mn. You can go to khun sky now. I'll send the papers to you when they come" Namtan smiled.

"Thank you so much! You are the best!" Prapai exclaimed, picking up his phone and car keys with excitement and leaving the office with a big smile.

"Khun sky is really lucky to have someone who loves him so much." Namtan sighed.

"But I don't need that, I'm good with my fictional men" she smiled.

Prapai skipped to his car and called sky again to let him know that he is coming.

He started driving as the phone rang.

After three rings, sky finally picked up.

"Honey! Why didn't you pick up my phone-" prapai paused and questioned himself if he called the right number as what he heard just now was not his sky's voice.

Yep. He called the right number.

"Who are you?" Prapai asked confused.

"I'm tu, from Twilight Florist" the girl from the other side replied.