Intro

Christmas night. It is the night which brings happiness to everyone. Families are gathering, remembering old days, watching films, dancing, chatting. It is the night which gives us tons of new memories, joy and hope. And this night is today. Today everyone with their family in the warm home, someone baking cookies, someone putting star to Christmas tree. However, there was a one girl, walking around the street, enjoying the cold weather, snowy and fresh.

While, she was just roaming around, she remembered her friend's talks about old amusement park. Well, their theme was not about park itself, but magicman, who lives there. They said that, there was a magicman for real and able to do real magic. " It is hilarious" girl thought. " Magic doesn't not exist, right? Also some kind of magicman." Being all confidently, she just made her way towards that amusement park. "Well, if magicman really exist, being friend with him will not hurt, right?"

After some time, reaching to her destination, she hesitated at first, but her curiosity did not let her. Here was an abandoned amusement park, with no one around, alone. After roaming around for good 20 minutes, she got disappointed. Because she could not find anyone and anything expect old rides, probably no one using for 30 or 35 years. " Nonsense" she said to herself. She was heading back, suddenly voice got her attention. " What was that?" She made her way toward the door where voice came from. Entering inside, she saw some old paintings, bookshelf, books, structures of planets and that type of odd and old things.

"Who are you?" Voice came from behind and she flinched. She owerlooked and there was a parrot red and green feathers." What are you?" girl asked. "I asked first" parrot answered." Are you a thief? Thief, thief " parrot started shouting. "No no no, I am not" girl managed to say. "If you are not a thief, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Saying that a man appeared out of nowhere. He was tall and was wearing black, long mantle, hat and white shirt. "I.... I " girl startled " are you a magicman?" girl asked. Man chuckled " do you believe in magic?" "No, magic doesn't exist, it is just stories" girl answered. "But, if I show you, will you believe?" man asked. Girl slowly nodded. "So what do you want to see?" "I don't know, show me what you are capable of." Man glanced at her " okay, come with me."

They came in the middle of an amusement park. A man looked at rides and said with a low voice "ANNARA-SUMANARA." After some seconds all rides started working. " it can't happen" girl said. And small light blue and indigo butterflies started appearing around, then little purple whiles. Girl got amused. It was her first time seeing whiles and indigo butterflies. There was a corousel. It seemed familiar. Because she saw that carousel photo. It was taken when her late mother was a child. Her mother grow up and slowly park got disowned. But today one man re- worked all rides, with one word. It was magic, it was indeed magic. She heard sound of piano. There was a piano and magicman was playing it. He looked at her " come here, I know you can play." Yes she could play. She started playing piano in a place surrounded with butterflies, fireworks, surrounded with magic. "Maybe you should believe in magic " man said. "Maybe..." girl answered.