The beginning

1 months ago:
I felt a moan growing in my throat as he pumped into me furiously. He usually didn't talk much, which I was very understanding of because he is a mute person, but he had no problem expressing how he felt after sex. I would most certainly not let that stop me from loving him all the same. I moaned out his name "OH MY GOD ENZO!"
My orgasm approached and my head rolled backward. He came shortly after and released into me. After I propped my hips up with a pillow, we had decided to have a baby and had done quite a bit of research. I read somewhere that this could help the possibilities. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep together wrapped in each other's embrace.

Present day:
I was walking around without a purpose on the main floor when he came up from behind me and gave me a kiss on the neck. I grinned and leaned into him. I turned around and kissed him. He sure was easy on the eyes. I had been working from home for a while because I prefer being close to him. I was on my lunch break and decided to take him out to a nearby park with me.

He ran upstairs to get his coloured pencils and paper and put on his shoes. I giggled and we started on the way. As we got there, he sat down and started sketching me a picture of the nearby trees. Then he started colouring them in and one of the pencil crayon lead broke. (A.N Fuck you crayola it seemed personally targeted the amount that your lead broke when I barely did anything.) I pulled the pencil sharpened out of my pocket and started sharpening it. He started colouring in the trunks instead of the sky. I handed him back the blue and sat back down beside him. My phone started buzzing so I awkwardly stood up and walked off to the side to answer the phone call. "Hello this is Luna speaking" my work voice in full swing.

The receptionist on the phone was talking about that I would have to come in tomorrow and something else but my mind couldn't grasp it. "Uh hello? Mrs. Sanderfield?" She asked and my mind snapped back to what was going on.

"Oh I'm so sorry Cindy I had zoned out, can you repeat what you said?" I asked politely.

"Sure I was just wondering if you would like for me to schedual another meeting behind the one you have behind with that client?" She responded.

"I think I have too much on my plate because I've got like 3 games I'm working on right now."

"This one isn't for a game, it's more a pitch for a game and other people will work on it." She responded confidently.

"Yes please Cindy, I hope that this will be a good investment of time and resources."

"And I have one more question for you Mrs sanderfield." She said but I was distracted by the woman who was harrasing my husband.

"I truly am so sorry but can I call you back later, something came up." I asked

"Sure no problem" she responded happily and promptly hing up the phone. I decided to get a bit closer to hear but I wasn't going to do anything. Yet.

"This is a garbage drawing! It looks like it was drawn by a toddler" she shrieked at him.

He had his eyes closed tightly and was covering his ears tightly. I have learned that he absolutely hates being yelled at and can't handle it. "You're such a (r-slur)" she spat out at him.

I walked over to her trying to keep my composure "what did you just call him?" Venom laced with everyword I spat out at her.

"You heard me, he's a (r-slur)" she glanced around and saw that there was people watching now.

She still didn't back down and looked slightly proud. I took a menacing step forward and I wanted to punch her smack in the face. I towered over her at my 5'11. I prodded her chest and she took a step back, intimidated. "H-hes a (r-slur)" she sputtered out and looked very unconfident in her words. I took a step back and walked over to my husband and gave him a hug. "You know you're husband is really slow" she had a wicked grin flash on her face and I couldn't control myself anymore.

I walked toward her trying to seem collected I was a decent length away from her and socked her, flat in the face. She stumbled backward and brought her hand up to her face. "Y-you bitch" she yelled at me.

I turned back around and was about to punch her again but one of the mother's at the park held me back. "Let's go" I said to my husband in a nicer tone.
I grabbed his hand and we started walking back home. When we got home I decided that it was time to lay down. I was oddly exhausted. Before I went to bed I called my friend Sophia. "Hey can you get me a pregnancy test? I think I might be now." She squealed in excitement
"Oh I really hope so!! I know how long you've wanted to have a baby. Ill go out and get you one right now. I heard her grab her keys. Luckily we live relatively close to each other so I won't have to wait too long.

She knocked on my door with a variety of different pregnancy tests, just so there wasn't any false positives. I had drank quite a bit of water earlier and started using them. We checked them 15 minutes later and sure enough, I was pregnant. I felt tears stream down my cheeks and Sofia got on the tips of her toes to give me a hug. I have to be a month along at least. I gave Sofia a quick kiss on the forehead and went to find Enzo.

I walked into his office and put the pregnancy test down on his table.  He finished the round and he tilted his head down then his eyes slowly. It took a moment for the realization to kick in but then he stood up and gave me a hug. He wrapped his long arms around me in a warm bear hugs. I love his hugs. He was a very 'physical touch' kinda person and kissed my cheek. Tears started rolling down his cheeks as well and he pulled me on to his lap.