Chapter 2-Thunder Storm

I got to the door, closed it and turned the 'OPEN' poster so now 'CLOSED' was written outside.

- Follow me, I said to the three males who looked confused.

Your p.o.v

I guided them behind the counter and opened the door for them. I chuckled as I saw their shocked faces. The room we were now in was smaller than the shop. On the left side, engines from number 1 to 10 were waiting for usage. On the right side, motors with numbers from 11 to 20 were placed in order. And if you continue to walk straight, you would discover a small training field. I use it to check the new duel runners that I build.

- Now, for Jack, I think a B17 should be perfect.

I looked at the big wall and chose the seventh one on the second shelf.

- What does the letters and numbers mean? Yusei asked, curious.

- The letters are the size of the engine. It depends on the model of your duel runners. The numbers are for the power of them. The Higher the number is, the faster the duel can become.

- And I guess you're the ones who made them? The onyx haired male asked again.

- Yep! I smiled. I think it's easier like that. If I am the one who built them, it's simple to know and take care of future problems.

He nod.

- You're a genius! I can't understand how you were able to build an entire engine just by yourself. I inspected your other motors in the shop. The way it's built is special because it makes the tire turn faster than normal. Besides, it has the most complicated constitution.

I chuckled and answered.

- It's the first time someone notices it.

I saw Crow and Jack looking at us, bored and confused.

- Can we just choose the right engine and try it out? This training field looks amazing! Crow said excitedly.

- Well, for you, the D17 should be perfect.

I looked fastly on the fourth shelf and as soon as I found the paper with D17 written on it, I took one and handed it to Crow. I heard a 'thanks!' and nodded my head as I was too busy expecting Yusei's runner.

- Yours is a little bit more complicated. I guess I will try the A17.

I looked at the higher shelf but unfortunately, there wasn't anyone left. I took out my small notebook. I looked at the small list and signed as I added yet another task.

1. Check-up on the training field !!!

2. Make the inventory of all the engines

3. Check-up on Scarlett Sorceress

4. Normal check-up for the duel runners

5. Make the inventory of the different loose parts

6. Build more A17 engines

- Well, I guess I can't give you an A17 since I don't have any. Let's go with the A18, I said to Yusei.

- I don't really mind, the said boy said nonchalantly.

- Okay then, install them and follow me when you're done! I will be checking the training field before we start.

The boys nodded as Yusei got to work, starting with Jack's duel runner.

I walked around to another door. I got inside and opened the lights. In front of me was a small desk with multiple colorful buttons. I smiled, sat down and looked at all the buttons. I pushed a small purple one. As soon as I clicked it, the mechanism activated. I heard the field move and form another way, this time, loops and small mountains, making it even more fun.