Part 2

You and dd get dressed and put on Oreo 4s And go downstairs and eat the food melz bought once you guys finish eating you ask jay if you can borrow his car and he says yes. You and dd get in the car and dd tells you to pull the car over. And you say why what do u want?? Dd responds you in a tone so you pull over the car and he tells you to pull down his pants while he ties your hair in a ponytail you pull down his pants and realize he has no boxers on and is hard. so you start sucking his dick and stroking whatever isnt in your mouth while he nuts in your mouth and groans you look at him and swallow the nut while he pulls your pants and rips off your underwear and sniffs them. while he fingers you untill you bust all over his fingers. He starts licking your clit and you bust on his fingers and he licks them clean then he says you can continue driving you start driving with your legs shaking he touches your thigh and starts rubbing your clit thru your pants and you nut inside your pants and you finally arive at the movie theater and watch 365 days, this day and he pulls down his pants and taps you so you start sucking his dick then he pulls up his pants before he busts and tells you to come to the bathroom, you come to the bathroom with dd and he pulls down your pants and his. he bends you over and starts stroking infront of your ass and he nuts all over your ass and he tell you to start stroking his cock with your ass and he starts smacking your ass then you go back into the theater and the movie ends and you drive home and dd throws you on the bed...
PART 3???