Ariel's story

"leave me alone" Ariel struggled out of his hold."arh!" he threw her into the mud,"Jack!" she said.
       "Just leave I and Bianca alone will you! she's pregnant don't stress her"he yelled at her.
        "Jack please I.....I love you..jack"she said crying,"love huhn? I only love Bianca, you're just a shameless bitch now screw out of here before I humiliate you any further" he said.
        Ariel wiped the tears off her cheek and gave the house a last stare. "You'll regret this jack" she said right before leaving the scenery.
********
        Ariel sighed again before cleaning her tears again. Jack was all she ever had and that Bianca stole him away from her.
        She met Jack about two years ago when he helped her get a job and since then they were getting along well until Bianca showed up. Thinking of Bianca made hatred fill up her empty heart.
         She didn't know why tears kept falling down her cheeks. A bar of chocolate appeared in front of her. she looked up and saw a handsome figure looking at her with bright dark eyes.
         "Take it" he urged her. "Thank you" she said. His Bright eyes suddenly dimmed "madam please stop crying, you're affecting my work" he said before leaving.
            Ariel stared at his retreating back wondering why his mood changed unexpectedly. She stared at the chocolate bar in her hand, it was her favorite brand. Ariel stuffed chocolate in her mouth and closed her reddened eyes.
           Ariel fell into the soft hotel bed in Italy "Finally! Some peace and quiet" she said. She took her vibrating phone from her pocket, it was Felicity calling.
Felicity was her assistant and the only friend she has.
            "Hey" she said, "Ariel how are you doing?" Felicity asked "I'm fine..... I'm in the hotel already, thank you for settling the bill" she said. "What are friends for. Make sure you get used to the environment and think careful about your next line of action okay?"
Said Felicity.
             "Yh, sure will" said Ariel. They talked about some other matters before Ariel hung up. She unzipped her luggage and found a golden ball point pen that looked familiar. "This pen" she said thinking of where she had seen it.
Turns out it was the pen of the man that gave her chocolate on the plane.

             Ariel's plan was to look for this man and give him his pen but she was way too hungry to think. Putting on her shades she walked down to the hotel's restaurant. She wore shades so she wouldn't be recognized by anyone.
The news about her breaking up with Jack was all over the news and she couldn't risk being seen by the press as Bianca spread fake news that jack was originally her's and Ariel stole him from her.
            After placing her order she sat down.
             "Hey! Isn't that Ariel the movie star " she heard someone say. "After being humiliated in America she ran to Italy!" Another person said, "She's so disgusting!" Someone threw a lobster at her .
           Cameras appeared out of nowhere and onlookers used their phones to Capture the moment. All this must be Bianca's doing, she thought.
             She had to get out of there. She ran for her life all the way back to her room.she didn't breath until she locked the door.
             Sitting on the floor with her back against the room's door she took out her phone and checked the trending news and there she was in a video being humiliated and covered in ice cream and lobsters.
             She quickly went to the comment section to see if anyone would fight for her but there was only bad comments about her.

12.badie.45: Ariel is a bitch she deserves it 😂

Queenie ☺️: Ariel is Bullshit. She stole Jack from Bianca. What a shameless bitch

Love Nella ❤️: why is she still alive?
Bianca really endured Ariel for five years. I can't believe I used to be a fan of Ariel. I find her disgusting. What a bitch.