Meeting Him At A Fan Sign After He Left 10 Months Ago

Your boyfriend, Heeseung, left months ago for a world tour. Even though you FaceTime-d each other every week, it wasn't the same and you missed him. So, you booked a flight, to the country ENHYPEN was in now. You texted Jake, who would be picking you up at the airport when you arrived.

🐕🐕Bestie a.k.a Layla's Mom🐕🐕

You there? I almost land

Yo better hurry yoh ass up! Do you know how annoying it is to hear Heeseung whine about not seeing you?

🤣🤣

Your flight arrived and you searched for Jake. He waved both of his hands in the air so you could see him. You smiled and rapidly made your way to him.

You hugged each other, "I'm so glad to see you again, Aussie"

He chuckled, "Me too, I think you need help with your bags"

"No, thank..." He took your luggage away from your grasp, "Hey!"

"It wasn't a request"

On the way to the hotel, both of you caught up with everything that happened when you were at home, and they were on tour. When you arrived at the lobby he handed you a key.

"It's Heeseung Hyung's room key. He and the rest of the guys are at a fan sign, they must be waiting for me"

"Thanks for everything"

"Anytime," He turned and said, "More, if it gets Heeseung to stop speaking so fricking much". You laughed as he exited the hotel. You reached the room number written on the key. You opened the door and saw the really unorganized room. You chuckled to yourself and organized, as you could, the room.

You put on a black bucket hat Heeseung had left at home and a pair of black glasses. You took out the things you had bought for the guys and your Border: Carnival album.

You took a taxi to where the fan sign would be taking place. You gave the driver their money, took your bag out of the car, and headed inside the building.

A lady of the staff guided you to where the line ended. You thanked her and waited for the line to move. When the line moved you were met with Sunghoon.

You smiled at him and took your glassed off. His eyes widened slightly. You handed him your album and a penguin plushie with a scarf, hat, and ice skaters.

"When did you arrive?" He whispered.

"Not so long, Jake went and fetched me"

Sunghoon chuckled slightly while signing your album, "You are so unpredictable. It's good to see you,"

"Good to see you, too". The line moved again and you were met with Sunoo.

"Hey" You handed him your album and a fox plushie with sun rays around its head.

He smiled before his expression changed drastically, "What took you so long to arrive? Do you know how annoying it is to hear Heeseung complain?"

You laughed, "Chill! It wasn't easy for me either! I just got vacation"

Sunoo smiled slightly, "I'll let it slide this once". The line moved and you found Niki.

His eyes widen and a smile plastered on his face, "Hi, noona!"

You giggle and handed him a cheetah plushie, a new wireless controller, and your album.

"Hey, Niki! Good to see you"

"Good to see you, too. How are you doing?"

"Great, even better that I get to see everyone again. What about you?"