Chapter 1

*George pov*

There he goes again. This was the third time during this class Clay decided to interrupt. Of course his friends thought he was funny, but God his actions were embarrassing.

"Clay please be quiet." The teacher said.

"Oh come on, I'm not even being that loud!" He defended.

I had enough.

"Clay just shut the hell up!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not even talking to you." He replied.

"Yeah, but your being kind of a dick." I said.

I heard several laughs and giggles. I smiled at the fact that the attention was on me.

"George watch your language! Clay be quiet." She demanded.

Clay rolled his eyes and I snickered. Class went by fairly quickly after that. As soon as the bell rang I gathered my things and hurried out the door. I was excited to challenge the girls at practice. I hurried to my locker and opened it. I shoved my things in and grabbed my bag. I heard yelling and suddenly someone slammed into me. I fell back and landed on my ass. I looked up to see no other than Clay. I stood up and brushed myself off.

"Watch where your going you fucking prick." I mumbled.

I heard loud laughs from his friends as I walked away. I kept my head high and walked confidently.

"Hey George!" Someone exclaimed.

I look to see a freshman girl waving at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to the locker room. I opened the door and walked in. I heard several rowdy football players enter as well, but I stayed away from them. They were immature and annoying.

"Did you hear the Ryan fucked Kylie?" Someone asked.

Oh my god. What a fucking idiot. I rolled my eyes again. This was the second time she's done this. She told everyone about her sexual adventures. With Ryan? God she has bad taste. I shook my head laughing to myself.

"Bro I heard she asked to peg him." Someone else said.

I slapped a hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter. I opened my backpack and got out my outfit for practice. I didn't wear boxers like the other boys. It wasn't uncommon for me to wear girls underwear. I had mastered the art of tucking and used it to an advantage. Now I could wear short shorts. I pulled the tight, black running shorts out of my bag along with a white tank top.

"CLAY!" Several boys shouted.

I slipped off the sweatshirt I was wearing and put on the tank top. It fit nicely. It hugged my curves perfectly and gave me an hourglass type figure. I slipped off my pants and slid on the shorts. I knew my ass hung out of them, but I don't give a shit. I felt hot. I walked to the mirror and looked in it.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I heard Clay yell at one of his teammates.

I ran my hand through my hair making it fluffy. I ran my hands down my sides feeling my perfect figure. I smiled then began walking towards the exit of the locker room.

"George was in here!?" Someone said with a hint of fear in their voice.

I stopped to look at them. I made eye contact with every single one of the boys.

"What did you hear?" Clay asked.

I noticed some of the boys looking me up and down. I popped out my hip and tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked batting my eyes innocently.

"Don't repeat anything you heard or you'll fucking regret it." Clay threatened.