I'm right here, and I'll Be

Aria's POV
"Hey!" I hear someone shout.
"Ezra!" I say and run up to him and jump in his arms.
I was just sobbing over my dad. My dad never wanted me to be with anyone till I was 30. He made himself clear. He thought at Hollis College. One night I went to the bar there to get dinner and run into a guy. He just moved here and I was his first friend. We got to know each other that night and let's just say we were in the bathroom kissing each other to death. Well not like that but you know, making out. We loved each other. And that was that. It was our 6 month anniversary, when we decided to tell our parents about us. My dad was angry as ever, as for my mom happy yet angry. Ever feel that way? She did. My dad 1 month later died because later that week (when we told them), he had a heart attack. This happens because of his stress. He died the other day and I have t spoken to Ezra. I feel like it's our fault this happened.
He was stroking my wet hair and I was crying into his shoulder. It was raining, at midnight. I decided to take a walk in the rain.
"Hey, shhhh it's okay I'm right here and I'll always be."
I just smiled.

A/n-
Hey guys! First fan fiction😁 I hope it's good! I'll make more soon...it gets better....promise! Well ttyl!
Byeeeeeee