"A Suprise Romantic Date of the LoveBirds"

After that date ended, I found myself wanting to ask him out to another one. I was just about to when Shea swarmed me with questions. "I JUST FOUND OUT YOU AND NAZER HAD A DATE A FEW DAYS AGO. SECRETIVE MUCH?" She hissed. "You know I'm interested in your love life as much as you do." "Wow, sorry, didn't know you wanted to know about it." I rolled my eyes but giggled after that. For the past 8 years, she has been nosing around my feelings for Nazer and pretty much became my spy. She'll try to get Nazer to tell her who his crush is and feeds all the information to me. Every time, it was always, "He said it's you!! You're the one for him, he says." "Ohh, he said you're his girlfriend..." "OH MY GOSH, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST SAID. HE SAID HE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE 30 BABIES-" I thought she just said those to boost my confidence, but she showed no sign of lying.
"Of course I did!" She bursted, breaking my thoughts about Nazer. We laughed heartily, but then she suddenly stopped and began to stare blankly at something I couldn't pinpoint. "I'm gonna go there.... See ya." She walked away from me, and before I could even think about what she saw, Nazer walked up to me with a small rose on his hand. I gasped, taking it with caution as if it was the most precious thing in the world. "Thank you. It's so beautiful." I said, and it was true. The rose was a beautiful shade of red, with its petals sticking out, shining like the sun. As I twisted the glamorous rose, Nazer put his hands on top of mine, which made me look up at him. I watched his hazel eyes scan mine, obviously looking for something. He leaned in slowly, but I stepped back, shocked at his attempt for a kiss. He looked a little heartbroken as he straightened his back and cleared his throat. He looked at me with sad eyes before continuing to say, "Is it okay if I, um, took you somewhere?" I didn't understand. Like, a kidnapper? "Meaning you're gonna kidnap me?" I joked, but he was clearly not in the mood for teasing. I wiped my smile from my face and answered, "Sure, I wouldn't mind at all. When?" "Noooow?" He asked, making it a bit long. A goofy grin finally came to his face. I sighed. "Fine. You have 30 minutes. Let's go." He excitedly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the streets. We went into a path into the forest until we reached a clear platform where the trees made a huge circle and the sun focused on that greenery. There was a big blanket on top of the grass, with fruits and bread and drinks on top of the blanket. I gasped, admiring all the effort he did for this. "Nazer..." He looked at me with the sound of his name. "You've outdone yourself." I may sound dramatic, but happy tears began to form. He nudged me towards the picnic, and we lay down, talking about stupid things and watching the clouds go by. When it was about to get dark, somehow we found ourselves wrapped in each other's arms. We lay there and watched the sparkling moonlight. He lifted my chin, and we just became a boy and a girl, hopelessly lost in each other's eyes. His head came closer but stopped, remembering that I backed away last time. But I was unprepared that time. Now, I'm ready for my first kiss. I waited for it, but we just continued to stare into each other.
Finally, my patience ran out, and I went in for a kiss. His eyes widened when our lips touched but softened as he adjusted to the position. I pulled away immediately, somehow afraid I would lose the moment. I instantly began thinking that, if Nazer and I got married, we'd be like this every morning after waking up. Except, there's no awkwardness between us. It was just the pleased feeling of having our happily ever after.