Jealousy

Title: Jealousy
Pairing: Sherlock Holmes x John Watson (BBC)
Warnings: lolgay
Word Count: 284

"Don't go into my room." Sherlock tells John, yet the doctor simply tunes him out, staring at Sherlock's prominent shoulders as he walks to the bathroom. As John starts to walk to the closed door at the end of the hallway, a female figure wearing a button down much too large for her walks out of the room. "Sarah?" "John! Would you like a cuppa?" Well, this is quite a surprise for the ex-army doctor, considering that the consulting detective has said many times that he doesn't believe in love. John dismisses the thought as he reaches for the sugar in the kitchen. "It's over there now." Sarah says, almost in a mocking tone. "Where's Sherlock?" Her voice is sickly sweet, dripping with a diluted form of malice. "Bathroom." His voice is quick and dismissive, jealousy coating his words. She smirks at him before walking down the hallway. Sherlock comes out a moment or two later. Sitting in his chair, John observes the two. She leads him to the door, seeing herself out, but not before kissing Sherlock three times. John's disgusted thoughts are interrupted when the flat door closes.
"You have a girlfriend?" "I would assume that was obvious, John." "But you have a girlfriend?" "Truthfully, no. She's a dear friend who agreed to assist me in the task of making you jealous." Well, this is unexpected. John tries to figure out why Sherlock would want to make him jealous when said man leans into John, kissing the hedgehog* roughly. "For god's sake, Sherlock. It took you long enough." John says, leaning up on the tips of his toes to kiss Sherlock's forehead. "It worked, by the way." "Making you jealous? I know."

*John is a hedgehog and I don't want any arguments here

(( Wrote this in like fucking Febuary. Love you, dollfaces! ))