Layla rez night

" We shouldn't follow that " I said it quietly. Leaving the tea party that my father has arranged for us.
" ah come on ! What if we found gold! To pay the debts with the elves ! " Jin light smile. As I smile back. His wings flap repeatedly as we walk more. The day I saw him. It made me feel better. The festival, I saw him. Clapping happy. His wings were different, rare, special, and like mines.
The pure white and the painful jet black set. I have made orders to bring him to me. To speak about our wings, there's a dark secret in our wings. I know that there is. It been a year I met him. He was seven now, and I six.
" Jin.......what........if " I trail off my voice. Jin's blue eyes flash into my sight. " Just stick with me okay ? " He grab my cold hand. Pulling me closer.
" Okay " I said. Stuffing my face into his black scarf. We walk. Following the single gold root out of the wooden ones.
I shouldn't be here. At all. I'm the future ruler of the wing people.
I should go back. And practice my role.
I should.
Should ?
Jin was taller than me. Black hair, blue eyes , and a beautiful way to show love.
We stop. We ️frozen. We saw. They saw us. We stop. We stare. They talk. We ️frozen.