031

"I'm thinking to call Momo but I'm scared of her father." Sana said as she took a bite of her food.

"Me too. I don't know if he would ever allow her to go with us." ChaeYoung said before sipping the juice.

"You guys shouldn't have forced her to drink." Mina interfered.

"That girl is weak. No one learns walking without falling." Sana defended.

"I still get goosebumps all over my body whenever I watch that video." ChaeYoung rubbed her arms. Sana chuckled, remembering the video they received from Momo but they didn't know it was sent by JeongYeon.

"Don't laugh. Her mom is really scary. She almost killed her." Mina spoke, boringly.

"You're right." ChaeYoung agreed with her.

"Yah, I'm not making fun of her. It's just...unbelievable."

"I'll try asking her sister to send her." ChaeYoung said, munching her food.

"Who? JiHyo?" Mina asked.

"No, that short hair."

"You have short hair, too and don't call her like that. Her name is JeongYeon." Sana stated.

"You're taking interest in her. Am I right?" ChaeYoung smirked.

"She's my type though." Sana smirked back.

"Yah...how can you do that?"

"Unnie, are you into girls, too?" Mina exclaimed. ChaeYoung and Sana looked at her.

"What do you mean by that, Mina?" They asked Mina, startling her.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Are you into girls?" Sana interrogated her cousin.

"I'm bi." Mina answered, hesitating.

"It's fine. We all are. Let's finish our food." ChaeYoung ended the topic.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll take care of it. You don't need to be the one to handle it again." YugYeom mumbled to JinYoung, checking something in his phone.

"Should we take help of others?" He asked YugYeom.

"No, we can handle it on our own. Wait...I have an idea."

"What are they talking about?" NaYeon mumbled then turned to JeongYeon, who was doodling in her notebook.

"Uh? I don't know. I'm not their secretary." JeongYeon shrugged off and continued her artwork.

"Here." Bambam placed a card on their desk.

"For you, too." He placed another card in front on NaYeon.

"What's this?" JeongYeon checked the card from each side.

"Invitation? For what?" NaYeon asked, opening the envelope like card.

"Finally, mom will be home so I'm inviting you guys for the celebration." Bambam told, excitedly.

"We'll be there on time. Thank you for the invitation, bro." JeongYeon bumped her fist with his. He nodded and gave the cards to his other friends as well.

JeongYeon had never received any invitation with that type of card so she was amused by that. The piece of paper seemed expensive to her but she wasn't surprised, knowing Bambam was rich. She was reading the card, curiously but got so many questions in her mind. She tapped NaYeon's shoulder, who was also reading the card and NaYeon turned to her to ask the matter but JeongYeon didn't know which question to ask first.