Crossover #1 (P1)

(a/n This is just one of the many crossovers I will do. It is with rebels and the bad batch. that one episode in rebels were Zeb and Ezra have to go on a supply run. Omega would be in her early 20's. I also haven't watched this episode in awhile. also I suck at spelling)

Omega's POV

Imperials. Another planet with Imperials. At this point I wasn't surprised.

I could see Cid's employer. Hunter was talking to the guy, getting our new mission. Then something caught my attention, It was a Lasat. I thought the Empire wiped them out. Then again the Empire thought that they wiped us out.

"Zeb, Where are we going to get a meiloorun now," The boy said to the Lasat.

"I don't know," The Lasat said. At this point I figured out that the Lasat was Zeb. I rememberd seeing a box of meilooruns a block away.

"Hey," I said to them, "you looking for a meiloorun,"

"Who are you?" the boy asked.

"Who are you?" I asked back.

"Look, do you know where a meiloorun is," Zeb said.

"Yes I do, Zeb," I said.

"How do you-"

"I could hear this guy calling you that," I said "anyways, fallow me," I started to lead them to the meiloorun box I saw. After all, I had nothing else to do.

Zebs POV

So far this girl didn't seem like she was part of the Empire so might as well.

"By the way, My name is Omega," She said.

"Well I'm Ezra," Ezra said to her. after a block or two. Omega pointed to a box.

Ezra's POV

As Zeb went to barter with the vendor. I tried to get to know Omega.

"So what do you think of the Empire," I said to her.

"To be honest," she said, "not a fan,"

Good I thought.

"Good," She said, I must have thought out loud.

Zeb came back.

"He said that it was already taken," Zeb said.

"Why don't you just ask whoever bought it for one," Omega said.

(a/n, 319 words, sorry It was short I'll hopefully make them longer in the future)