!!Disclaimer!!

!!THIS AU CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!
I know a lot of people have watched the movie, but if you haven't and care about spoilers, then don't read this book or forever hold your peace! 

This AU takes high inspiration from the Disney animated movie and I highly recommend you watch the film if you haven't already. You can watch the movie on Disney+ or rent it on other platforms. 

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

!!THIS AU IS NOT CANON TO THE NEW LIFE AU!!

If you've read my New Life AU book, then yeah this AU is not canon to that story. It's more of a fun little AU that I made so you guys can have something while I work on the New Life AU.

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

There will be possible shipping in this AU, so if you're not comfortable with the ships in this book, then this isn't the book for you. I have other books on my page if you're interested. 

Hate comments and harassment of any kind WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

Main Story:

One day, the cookies of darkness were all out on a mission together. A rabbit comes along and takes one of Poison Mushroom's favorite shroomies, then runs into a hole. Making at least one of the members to go after him. And guess who had to do it? Leaving his sword behind, Dark Choco crawls into the hole but trips and falls into the rabbit hole. Just like in the animated movie, he comes across many mirrors, teacups, cards, tables, and chairs on his way down.

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

What to expect in this book:

♔Oneshots

♚comics

♔art pieces

♚mostly just fluff

。・:*˚:✧。───────────────────────。✧:˚*:・。

Hope you guys enjoy!