Athanasia's POV

(A/N: Disclaimer it's pretty long. So read at your own risk.)

Once upon a time, there was a princess with eyes like jewels. The princess was wise, benevolent and widely loved by her people. The brave princess was able to rise up and defeat an evil that threatened the emperor, and save the world from destruction.

When she at last ascended the throne, she ruled with sanctity that would be remembered throughout the history.

The princess and everyone who loved her lived happily for a very long time. In a land of beautiful spring and radiant summers.

The Lovely Princess

I flip the page but see there is no page. Seems like someone tore the page.

Athanasia: There's a missing page. Did I get scammed?

Diana: Athy, you haven't gone to sleep yet? Sweetie go to sleep or else you'll be late for school tomorrow. You'll be going to a new school tomorrow. You don't want to be late now do you?

Athanasia: Okay mom.

Diana: Hm? Where did you get that book? It looks really old.

Athanasia: I found it in the storage room. Not only it looks old it also has a torn page.

Diana: Storage? I don't remember keeping any books like this in there. Well forget that. Go to sleep now.

Athanasia: Okay... goodnight, mom.

Diana: Goodnight, sweetie.

The Next Day:

Diana: Good morning, Athy. Get up now. You have school.

Athanasia: I don't wanna.

Diana: I'll take all your novels away if you don't wake up.

My eyes shot open when I heard my mother's statement. I jumped off my bed and proceeded to get ready for school.

Diana: 'She really loves those books. Maybe I should take her to a book fair'.

I could hear mom going downstairs. Dad is probably having breakfast and asking if I were to be awake.

I got ready and went down stairs and saw mom and dad talking.

Athanasia: Good morning, papa!

Claude: Good morning. I won't be able to drop you off at school today. So, eat your breakfast. Felix will drive you to school.

Athanasia: okay.

After I was dropped off at my school, a bunch of people were staring at me.

'Eh? Why are they staring at me?'

(A/N: She thought it was probably because she was new. But the truth was because she was simply... beautiful. No one has ever seen a girl with bright blue sapphire like eyes. So everyone was more fascinated.)

A guy with white hair and golden eyes that of a white dog came up to her.

???: Hello. You must be new here. I'm Ijikiel Alpheus, the council president. I will give you a guide around the school.

Athanasia: Oh thank you for your help. I'm Athanasia.

Ijikiel: Well then, Athanasia. Please follow me.

As I go with Ijikiel, I notice a with beautiful light green eyes staring at me. I feel like she wasn't starring but glaring. Never mind, I'm probably imagining things.