🌕

A/N: I really recommend (if possible) you listen to (better on low volume)
- « La petite fille de la mer - Remastered » by Vangelis
- « La mort du Loup - Remastered » by Vangelis
- « Création du Monde - Remastered » by Vangelis
while reading this book🌙

-No angst (maybe a little tiny bit but not like relationship angst)
-No smut (my sincerest apologies)
-No trauma
-No Endeavor
-Just fluff, some humor, and a fantasy world where you can escape reality and watch two boys fall in love✨

This will be the only authors note, please enjoy!

♡ - ♡ - ♡

"Oi. Wake up." The curtains were pulled apart, letting the soft 9am sun bathe the room in a warm golden hue. The body under the covers shifted slightly but made no attempt to leave its position.

"Prince-bitch you can't sleep the whole fucking day."

"Why not? It's not as if I have things to do."

"Yeah but it's not good for your health. So get the fuck up." The sound of footsteps retreating was the only thing heard besides a sigh of frustration emanating from the bed.

The covers were removed reluctantly and a messy head of red and white hair made its appearance.

"Stupid Katsuki and his stupid wake up times..." Grumbled the 18 year old.

"ARE YOU AWAKE?" The call resonated throughout the halls.

"YES!"

"GOOD."

Dragging himself out of his comfortable bed, the prince walked into his wardrobe. Today he had no plans. Living in a secluded castle with your lifelong best friend and (self-appointed) butler can be pretty boring.

He settled on something simple but classy.

The warm spring air made it so that the shorts seemed like the most appropriate choice

The warm spring air made it so that the shorts seemed like the most appropriate choice. He paired this with some white shoes.

Adding some silver rings to his fingers, he paused on his way out

The crown he was given when he turned 16, just before he announced he would be giving up his position as heir to the throne, watched him from its glass case.