Air Ambulance in Delhi

Flying around in a helicopter is a dangerous job. The pilots must deal with the kind of weather conditions you would find on Mars, endure situations where the aircraft pounds through stormy winds like an eight-pound hammer hitting meat, and dodge birds or other aircraft like they're nothing but paper cranes in the sky.

At Shuttleserviceinc we have seen enough medical emergencies to know that sometimes it takes more than what you can find in your family physician's office for people who are critically ill to get home safely.For this reason, we are proud to be a licensed air ambulance service provider in Delhi.

Air Ambulance in Delhi is like having a personal way to transport in case of an emergency. Our pilots are highly trained and get refresher courses every year to maintain their skills. Our vehicles are state-of-the-art and can go to places that a normal ambulance cannot even dream of going.
It takes a lot of effort and time to be a part of Air Ambulance in Delhi. The team members need to be confidant, mature, and must have the most updated equipment so that they can handle any emergency situation and go beyond the call of duty at any time. Our pilots need to take the right decisions at all times, as there is no such thing as an easy flight for them. They also have to make sure that both the patient and aircraft are safe at all times.

Our team members know that their services are highly needed in Delhi as we are still battling with a number of diseases every year.