CHAPTER - 05

VEER POV:-

It was 8 o'clock when we reached our home in Vijayawada. I parked the car in parking, took my coat and left with yuv.

"Annaaa" Jyothi saw us and started running towards us for a hug.

"Be careful" I patted her head.

"I missed my baby" Yuv hugged her.

"I too missed my brothers alot when I was in hostel. Thank god I got mid term holidays. Now give me my chocolates" asked while forwarding her hand infront of us.

Yuv gave her a small bag of chocolates.

"Chinni,  let your brothers have breakfast" Nayanamma said while coming down the stairs.

I and Yuv touched her feet to take her blessings.

"God bless my kids" saying she kissed our foreheads.

"Come lets have breakfast now" Nanamma said to us.

We went near dining table. Where Yash was already sitting in his place. Seeing us, he ran towards us.

He hugged us. He literally took us in a bone crushing hug.

"What happened?" Yuvraj asked him.

"Thank god, yuv anna you finally asked me" he said as if he was ready to complain to us something.

I was silent so he could continue what he was going to say.

"Annaa...my favourite anna" suddenly Rithvik came out of no where and literally climbed on me.

"Yash, what did rithvik done now" Yuvraj asked, seeing how rithvik was clinging to me.

"Why do you always think I did something, whenever I start being nice to guys" murmuring as he came down from me.

"We are your brothers, rithvik " saying Yash gave a slight hit to his head.

"Anyway veer anna, you know what happened to rithvik when you guys went out of city" Yash started telling while we sat on our chairs.

"Who dumped him now" I asked him.

"Anna, were you stalking me?" Rithvik asked me in shock.

"It's not new rithvik, you always get dumped by girls"  Ishika said while coming with a college bag.

We all laughed.

"Don't laugh. And akka, you too laughing with them. By the way akka, where are you going?" Rithvik asked Ishika.

"Just last minute signatures. I will come by afternoon" ishika informed us.

"Now now let's eat. Breakfast is getting cold" said nayanamma.

We all started to eat.

"Veer, you are not going to office until I say" nayanamma said to me.

"Why?" I asked her.

"It's your wedding anna. We have to alot of shopping to do!!" Rithvik said in excitement.

"I will dance in your wedding na" Jyothi said while dancing in her seat.

"Yes, anna I and Rithvik planned a dance on your reception. We want to dance infront of our Vadina" Yash said while giving hifi to Rithvik.

"But--" before I could say anything.

"Anna you should take rest and enjoy your wedding. Leave everything to us" Ishika said while giving her best smile to me.

"Veer it's final. You are not going to office. Yuv and Yash will take care in  your absence" nayanamma ordered me.