strawberries

I love working at a brothel. I get to do Krystal meth regularly and make alot, alot of money. I make over $350 a night and I'm a rich priveledged girl named Gemini Monet.

Im a busty bottle blonde and have long bleach blonde hair like a porn star. I have a pink butterfly ass tattoo that covers my entire ass. And a black lace garter tattoo on my thigh. I have a pussy that looks like a burger and really big tits and I love to be kissed. Today after a good three days of sex work I've ordered a strawberry tower from the city and I am going to go there and pick it up with my hair long and sleek wearing a thick black cateye.

 Today after a good three days of sex work I've ordered a strawberry tower from the city and I am going to go there and pick it up with my hair long and sleek wearing a thick black cateye

Thats the strawberry tower I am ordering. It is soo pretty!!

I'm just showering and moisturising in coco and eve before I go to the city to pick it up xo

I love strawberries because when I was poor I used to smoke my meth on foil and a straw and I've got a nice pussy and strawberries are like a drengium food that looks like literally a pussy when you bite into it. So the strawberry tower is going to be for my boyfriend Velasco to consume. And he is a very sexy Avatar man

 And he is a very sexy Avatar man

Thats him. Mwa. And he is amazing at sex and very dirty. And very, very well endowed. He has a massive dick!

And he's my boyfriend, I date alot of guys but he is my boyfriend at the moment.

I'm meeting him at our apartment in the blue mountains after I collect the strawberry tower for our apartment xo I'm hoping he enjoys it. He said he likes strawberries very much he likes them very very much. Awww. Well he'll like the surprise and he said he likes strawberries dipped in chocolate only. He doesn't eat them cooked unless it's in cheesecake. Aww he is so cute and sexy I want to make him a cheesecake. I make him cherries on top of brie sometimes and he only likes cherries with brie he said he doesn't have cherries any other way.