1✿

YG Practice Room

All YG trainees are here, sitting in the corner of the room. Suddenly, they're all stands up because the sunbaenims are coming in, Ikon, Winner, AKMU, Blackpink, and Treasure are here. The sunbaenims greeted the trainees nice and warmly while the trainees are all bowed respectfully to them.

Yang Hyunsuk, CEO of YGE, comes in to the room with smile on his face. The staffs, sunbaenims and trainees are all stands up and bowed respestfully to him.

"You guys must be wondered why I gathered everyone here, right haha?" asked Yang Hyunsuk to everyone in the room.

The trainees laughing awkwardly in this situation.

"So today, I want to introduced some new female trainees" said Yang Hyunsuk with smile toward others. Yang Hyunsuk then looked up to his staff at the door and give her a sign to opened up the door.

"Please welcomed the new trainees.." said Yang Hyunsuk.

The new trainees then walked in the room and bowed to everyone there, but.....

The sunbaenims are all can't believe their eyes, especially Blackpink. Jennie, a member of Blackpink turns around and started to cry silently, after that all Blackpink members seemed to started crying. Ikon, Winner and AKMU are not crying, they're just suprised while Treasure members are all confused but not Hyunsuk and Haruto.

"Please introduce yourself" said Yang Hyunsuk to the new trainees.

The first trainee introduced herself and then followed by the other trainees, and now is the last trainee turn, which get a lot of attention from everyone.

"Hi, my name is Jang Seorin, you can called me Seorin or Rin, please take a good care of me in the meantime, thank you." Seorin finally introduced herself.

Everyone is smiling towards Seorin except Blackpink, Hyunsuk, and Haruto.

Yang Hyunsuk then asked the new trainees to start their performance one by one, until it gets to Seorin turn again.

Seorin performed her own song with her own choreography, called "Mascara". She impressed everyone in the room with her face expressions, high notes and dancing skills. After finished performing, everyone are clapping their hands and gives Seorin a thumbs up.

Seorin then stand in the center and Yang Hyunsuk started to gives his comment about her performance, "It's been a long time since I seen your performance, and yet you still slaying. You never changed, and you still impressive as before, Seorin-ya". Yang Hyunsuk can't stop smiling and now he's looking at Seorin and Blackpink.

"I wonder if I can see you guys performing together again..., Jennie-ya, will you fulfilled my dreams now?" asked Yang Hyunsuk to Jennie.

Then, Jennie tells the other members to get ready for performing. And Seorin there are confused on what happen, and yes, the others are all more confused on what's happening except for the sunbaenims.

"Unnie, we will performing "Dream Comes True" together, so lets get ready" said Rosè to Seorin.

While performing, Jennie can't handle her tears and start to crying, this is what she dream of, to perform with her bestfriend, Jang Seorin.

Seorin accidently looked at Jennie when she was crying while dancing, and Seorin felt sorry and also having a tears in her eyes. After performing, once again, the audiences in the room are all clapping while Yang Hyunsuk, Blackpink and Seorin are crying.

Yang Hyunsuk is about to gives his comment about the performance, "You guys still have the great chemistry with each other,..." Yang Hyunsuk gets silent because he was holding his tears from falling.