𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘵.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 2nd, 2023 @ 8:17pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓡𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE TWO TURNED TO LOOK at Takemichi. "What?" They said in unison, confused.

"Takemichi's pissed."

"Oh, shit."

"My precious memories... You just ruined all of them!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"When did this happen?" Draken questioned.

Takemichi headed for Mikey and tried throwing punches at him, but Mikey easily dodged. "Don't give me that shit!" He shouted before falling into a pile of trash.

"You okay, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked.

"Shut up! You could give a rat's ass about my memories, huh?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Okay, calm down, dude." Draken told him.

"Calm down?! Piss off! You're the ones that went all crazy!" Takemichi shouted, grabbing onto Draken's shirt.

"Takemichi! Takemichi, don't! Do you have a death wish?!" Akkun questioned.

"Shut up! Let go of me! You don't give a shit about what happens to those around you, do you?!" Takemichi shrieked.

"Sorry, man. We didn't mean to hurt you." Draken said, raising his hand in defense.

"You don't even know I exist, do you?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Takemichi, stop!" Akkun warned.

"You don't care... And that's why you're fighting."

"Takemichi..."

Takemichi fell to the ground. "You don't... You don't realize how much trouble you cause for people around you when you two fight, do you? Just... All the people who looked up to you two end up fighting, too! This isn't just your problem! You're gonna split Toman apart! That's just too sad! I don't want that to happen! I can't bear to watch it! You guys are just so cool, and..." He ranted on as he continued to sob.

"Takemitchy..." Mikey began.

"Whatever. Just go home." Takemichi said.

"Takemitchy, you know, this whole time... You've had a turd in your hair." Mikey finished.

"Huh?" Takemichi looked up to see there was indeed a turd sitting right on top of his head. "What?! What the shit?!"

The turd then flew off of him. Kazuhiro bursted out laughing. "Oh, that's hilarious! You seriously reek, Takemichi!" Kazuhiro exclaimed.

"That's hella gross, Takemitchy!" Draken shouted, laughing as well.

"Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?!" Takemichi questioned.