-forty six-

➸ - - - - - ↷ - - - - - - ❤️

"Hello everyone~" Sunghoon waved at the camera. Heeseung sat in the middle, with Sunghoon on the right and Jungwon on the left. The two were reading comments on a tablet.

"Hello." Heeseung smiled. "We're doing a Vlive because the other members went out to shop and we didn't want to go out."

"Yeah because you guys are lazy." Jungwon commented, leaning on the sofa.

"Look who's talking, leader-nim." Sunghoon teased.

"I'm here to make sure the dorm doesn't burn down."

"You'll be the one burning down the dorm if you step in the kitchen." Heeseung simply stated. Jungwon playfully glared at them.

"This is the life of a leader. How miserable. I want to call my girlfriend."

"You just called her last night."

"Last night is last night. I haven't talked to her today at all." Jungwon pouted.

"Honestly really shocked. You'd usually be glued to your phone on your free days."

"She went out with Haera. I told her to enjoy and not text me."

"That's on you then." Jungwon took a cushion and threw it at Sunghoon, hitting him square on the face.

"Oomph."

"Score!"

"Okay, we should start the live. What do we do?" Heeseung asked, ending the bickering between Sunghoon and Jungwon.

"Answer random questions." Sunghoon suggested.

"We should do that colouring book Ni-ki got from some fan mail." Jungwon said.

"Where is it?"

"I'll go find it." Jungwon said and left the living room. As soon as Jungwon left, Sunghoon took his phone and started scrolling through his gallery. He then grinned cheekily before showing the picture to the camera.

"Okay, everyone, you can screenshot this now and use it to blackmail Jungwon." Heeseung leaned forward to see what was on the phone and soon burst out laughing.

"Yah what's happening?" Jungwon quickly rushed back holding Ni-ki's colouring book and some colouring supplies. Sunghoon quickly hid his phone away.

"Yah hyung! What did you show them?"

"Nothing."

"Yahhh!"

"You'll find out. Oooh colouring book." Sunghoon snatched the colouring book from Jungwon before sliding down onto the floor, placing the book on the table.

"Go adjust the camera, leader-nim."

"Geez, not even a please." Jungwon rolled his eyes and placed the colouring materials on the table before walking over to the camera and adjusting it slightly. Heeseung had joined Sunghoon on the floor, and they happily started colouring.

Just as Jungwon was about to take a seat, the doorbell rang.

"Haha. Leader-nim, go get the door."

"Yah am I your leader or your servant?"

"You're standing up."

"I- Whatever." Jungwon sighed in defeat before heading over to answer the door. As soon as he opened the door, his eyes lit up in shock and happiness and he pulled the girl into a tight hug.

"Geez let me get in first, at least." Haera grumbled as she pushed past the couple.

"Uh wait, we're doing a vlive so my advice is you stay in the kitchen." Jungwon turned around to tell Haera.