016

decorations were everywhere, maids were all preparing for the party, some even running to execute your mothers order.

you just stood in your places garden, mouth wide opened as you just couldn't believe how all of this was done in like some hours of you being out.

guess that was why she had no complain with me hanging out with fischl.

you greeted some maids while entering the mansion, making a detour to your mothers office.

once you entered after knocking the door three times, you made your way to the desk in the middle of the office.

she's talking in her phone, you didn't want to distribute her, that's why you just sat on one of the two chairs in each corner of the desk. Waiting till she was done.

once your mother has finished with her call, she turned to face you smiling.

"Greetings, you're already here dear."

"You've told me to come early for your party, mother." you said getting directly at the point.

"ah, you're right. anyways you already know what I'm going to tell you so why's the reminder, sweetie what do I want?" she asked you staring directly at your eyes.

"you want me to not disappoint you." you answered.

"and?"

"and to show everyone how well you've raised me."

"correct." She stood up and started making her way to your direction, you stood up on reflex.

she came closer to you and patted your head bringing you close to her hugging you.

"dear, your grandparents aswell as your aunt will be there, don't forget to greet them."

"right, mother." you hugged her back.

" you hugged her back

5 years ago...

"does anyone know what the answer to question nine is?" the teacher asked, making everyone in the class bow their head not wanted to meet her gaze.

such dumbasses for not knowing the answere it's like piece of cake for me

you raised your hand thinking that you were the only one knowing how to respond, oh girl, you were wrong.

in the mean time, a grey haired boy aswell an anathor one with black hair were raising their hands.

"Uh, come one kids it's not that hard. the class doesn't have just y/n alhaitham and tighnari as students." the teacher said trying to provoke the other students, to try their chances and answer.

"okay, y/n what would be the answer." She sighed then decided it would be better to work with those who cares about studying.

"(2²)³ is obviously 2⁶." you said with confident in your tone.