- Chapter seven. (r)

Cinnamons POV.
7 months and 15 days before.

"If it's a girl, what are we gonna name her?" I swung my feet from the chair in the doctors office as Letitia sucked her teeth thinking. "If it's a girl, Kaneel Liya." I raised my eyebrows falling in love with the name. "And a boy?" Her face softened while she stared into my eyes as I tilted my head and nodded, already knowing her answer. He would be named after her late brother and that would be absolutely beautiful to me.

After what seemed like forever the doctor walked in and smiled. I can't get over the fact that she looks exactly like my mother. I feel such a comforting energy whenever she walks into the room. "Let's find out the gender of this baby." I laid back as Letitia stood up coming next to me interlocking our hands. The lady placed the cold jelly on my stomach as we waited anxiously. Once she did what needed to be done, the baby appeared on the ultrasound. "Tish look at our tiny miracle ." My eyes fluttered to keep my tears at bay. "Look at him." The doctor said as Letitia gasped and looked at me.

"It's a boyyyy!" She cheered and I laughed clapping. Having a baby is like falling in love again. Not only with them but with your person and boy was I falling hard for both.

      We walked around Walmart to get groceries and stuff for the baby. Going down the cereal aisle, Letitia went straight for her favorite as I gagged. "Don't piss me off Letitia." She laughed as she threw the Raisin Bran into the cart. "You really need to try it baby, it's so good." I rolled my eyes playfully as we continued to stroll down the aisle. I love these specific moments, the ones where were joking around and just enjoying each other's company. Once we made it to the diaper aisle I stood on my tippy toes to get the one I needed but of course, my short ass couldn't reach it. I felt Letitia come up behind me as she grabbed it with ease and threw it in the cart.

           "You could've just asked for help mama." She wrapped her arms around my waist causing me to blush. Her lips went to my neck as I giggled softly. "Baby we're in the store and people are watching." I remarked and she shrugged her shoulders removing her lips from my neck.

    "You're mine. I'll have you any and everywhere I fucking please." She muttered aggressively as I closed my eyes since I obviously couldn't clench my legs shut. Shit, the throbbing that appeared in my lower half was so delicate yet so strong. I couldn't wait to get back to the house. She backed away and smirked just as I turned around and glared at her. That look was plastered all over her face. The feminine gaze that could get anyone into her chokehold.

(Play Song.) Once we made it home, She put the groceries on the table and went to take off her shoes. I sat my purse down on the couch while we began to gravitate towards each other. I wrapped my hand around her neck as I pushed her to the wall. "All yours right?" I laid soft kisses on her neck as her hands trailed down to my bottom. She bit her lip while I lifted her hoodie over her head, nothing but lust and passion filled the air. It was absolutely breathtaking. "All fucking mine." She smacked my behind roughly and gripped it all while attaching her lips to mine. We kissed so slowly that time moved faster then we did. My hand went up to her chin to deepening the kiss exploring her mouth with my tongue. I was so damn desperate for her. So needy.

We giggled and went to the couch while our lips collided. I pushed her down while she shook her head grabbing my waist and pulling me down on top of her. "Watch your stomach baby girl." I smiled at her concern and went down to her sweatpants undoing the laces. Her eyes stayed on me as I pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

"I've missed her so much." I rubbed her thighs just intaking her beautiful mocha skin. How soft and smooth it was that had the smell of lavender all over it. "Mama please." She pleaded submissively. A tone that only appears when she needs me. My hands made their way up to her area and rubbed it through her black lace panties. She let out a breathy moan and slowly wined on my fingers. I felt her dripping through her underwear and it only made me want to taste it. Moving them to the side, I finally went down and slithered my tongue in between her lips to find her sweet spot. She whimpered indicating I found it while my lips wrapped around her clit and sucked lightly.

Gosh, she taste so damn sweet. It's like I couldn't get enough of her juices being all over my tongue. "Ughh, I love you so much." Her elegant voice purred. I slid in 2 fingers and curved them slightly while her eyes clasped shut. I felt myself getting so lost in just simply enjoying her taste. Looking up at her, my fingers thrusted in and out of her slowly reaching my most prized possession. "C-Cinnamon Yes! Right there." Her body shuttered with each and every pump of my fingers and her hands gripped the couch cushions. She was close and the thought of it was enough to send me to bliss. "I'm cumming!" She arched her back while I shook my head with her pearl still in my mouth. Sucking and pumping harder while I felt her release on my fingers. The whole apartment was full of her sweet soft moans until I pulled my fingers out and came up to her mouth to shove them in. Lustfully , she tasted herself while my freehand patted her pussy a couple of times.

Later that night, I removed myself from Letitias sleepy hold and went to the bathroom. I felt it. The sharp alarming pain in my stomach. I closed the door softly so I wouldn't wake her up and gripped the counter. Gosh, it was so painful that it brought me to tears. Dropping to my knees I softly cried on the bathroom floor. What the hell is happening to me? I mean of course I know but why can't I just have a regular pregnancy? "Please babyboy, go easy on me." I whispered as the pain increased causing a gasp to leave my mouth.

I sat on the floor until the feeling died down and when it did , I creeped back in the room like nothing happened. Letitia slept peacefully as I crawled back in the bed and cuddled up in her arms. It'll all be worth it.