Chapter 1

Kingdom of White

...established millenniums ago, one of the most ancient superpowers to ever exist during the great era of the 'Five Empires'. Under the reign of it's sagacious king, the far-reaching boundaries of White continued to engulf it's several native territories along with their respective leaders, before turning into an empire. Whether it be in the terms of military strength or in the fear of his name itself, not even the 4 Great Emperors, had enough courage to provoke him.

He, who through his divine sense of judgment, brought order to the universe by reconciling opposite forces and was known to be an intermediary between heaven and earth, many recognized him by his title : the Astucious Moonlight, while his real name was

...King Celios White.

"Well the story appears quite intriguing, but prior to anything I would like to know the real purpose behind your unnotified visit." the female knight inquired while nonchalantly sipping her coffee.

"Fufu impatient as always."
Brushing aside the knight's question her beautiful maid proceeded with her own.

"Hm~ this tastes...quite familiar." the maid inspected with a pause. She slightly lifted her eyebrows in order to meet the knight's gaze in front of her.

"Ah, of course you'd notice."

"Oh?"

"Sensei taught me." she (knight) added in a rather casual tone, clearly unaware of the maid almost squinting at her.

This remark was made on purpose and clearly not amused maid decided to blink at the situation.

"Hmp..never mind, let's get back to the story shall we?"

"Um sure, but about my question earli-

"Ara, it seems we just finished the preface."

The knight was interrupted.

"Hey!"

As author once said,
sometimes ignorance can be bliss

So the vampire queen, disguised in her maid attire continues to narrate the story to one of her most trusted subordinates, the famous Captain of the Holy Knight Order, Hinata Sakaguchi.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[Port Gendar, old town Joviz]

Surrounded by the beautiful ocean, this town has one of the largest sea ports around the world. Here the ships load and discharge cargo, most likely business goods varying from raw materials to precious magic items.

The workers who frequently travel via sea routes, spend their leisure time in Joviz to savour it's great hospitable services. However, with such heavy crowd gathering each day, this place is quite notorious for it's quarrelsome environment.

The wealthy merchants are deemed to have conflicts with their adversaries from enemy lands. And due to the influence some of these merchants possess, even a petty conflict might lead to a potential war.

So what exactly ensures the safety of it's citizens?

Grandmarket Palace of Jovice...

"Hey Casey, have you heard about the last night's incident?" an old man speaks up to the lady at his adjacent shop.

"Oh, of course I'd know about it. My son used to work there until recently." the shop lady replied.

"Ho...really?" old man leaned over and whispered, "Was it 'them' again?" in the most secretive way he could.

"Uh-huh, most probably." Casey nodded before whispering back, "Who else would have the courage to murder a noble, Mr. Mathew? It definitely has to be 'them'."