Part 1: one ice latte please

I was wiping down the counter like I always do, hoping for another costumer to to come just for one last tip. All of a sudden a $20 dollar bill is slammed down just inches from my hand. He hadn't looked up from his phone.

I look up to see a man in a suit. with dark brown hair and bright green eyes. "I need a caramel I've latte with a shot of expresso, make that two shots." I grabbed the bill and put it in the cash register and took out $15 dollars as change.

"Your order will be right up." I held the money out. As he grabbed the money his hand went over my hand sending chills down my spine.

He looked up at me from his phone. I finally let go of the money and blushed while quickly grabbed a cup and went over to the machines. "Um miss, might I ask for your name?" He said stuffing his phone in his pocket.

"My, my name?" He nodded. "I'm Jazz." I said clearing my throat putting a lid on the coffee. "May I ask yours sir?" I asked. "I'm Jason." he smiled. "You have such a pretty face. I'm a photographer and I'd love it if you stop by my studio. Give me a call and I can set up an appointment if you're interested." he winked giving me a card.

I smiled "I could be a model?" I asked blushing. I was a bit shocked, I wasn't as slim as those VS models but I wasn't exactly 'large' either. "Well you see, my company takes untraditional models because they believe beauty is everywhere. I believe that as well." he smirked.

"Besides, those cheekbones and purple ends. Not to mention your blue eyes." I looked down at the counter feeling like is was burning up.

"So I'll be hearing from you soon?" He chuckles. I nod. "Good, I'll see you later, Jazzy." he takes a sip of his latte and disappears. The bell in the back room rings signaling me that my shift was over.

Then my best friend Kristen came by and pinched my arm as I was taking off my apron. "Ow! What?" She laughed and pulled me to the back room.

"I saw what happened there!" She snickered. "What?" I asked. "Jason! He's like the hottest photographer! With his photos and his body!" She giggled. "I know he gave me his card, told me I should swing by..." I said showing her the card.

"WHAT!" She snatched the card from my hand. "Are you gonna go?" She asked "Maybe. Just to try." I hung up my apron. "oh gosh, you don't know what you're getting yourself into do you?" She face palmed handing my the card.

"Ya, I'm gonna take pictures. I've seen some of his work and it's very, tasteful." I put the card in my pocket. "Ooohoo, they are. But haven't you heard what he does when he recommends women by the card? Instead of the company calling them?" I shook my head.

"Well why spoil it for you? Look I got another hour of work. I'll see you at home. Don't forget to pick up milk on your way, oh and peanut butter." I nodded throwing on my coat.

"I will, have fun and work hard." I laughed and patted her back. "See you later Jazz." she called out going to get an order ready. "Bye Kristine." I said. I took out the card and stared at his picture on it.

"He's not that bad..." I said about his appearance.