- Chapter eight.

Cinnamons POV.
6 months until.

     I finished putting the icing on the cookies trying not to mess up my white skin tight dress as the music played in the apartment. My friends and families laughter filled the house as I picked up the tray and brought it to the table. "Now Letitia, I should fuck you up." Journey got up and walked over to get the rest of the food. Letitia's jaw dropped as she shook her head. She know damn well she should've been helping me set the table but I'm not gonna hold it against her.

        Once it was all set , I sat down next to Journey and Tish and we began to eat. Everyone was simply engaged in conversation and me and journey enjoyed our own. "So how's my titi baby doing?" She asked causing me to giggle.

    "He's doing good. Growing healthy and strong." I took a bite of my burger and sat it back down as Journey lifted an eyebrow. "And how are you feeling?" I picked up my water and sipped it before answering. "I've been fine. Regular pregnancy tings." I looked away before she could realize I wasn't telling the truth. It seems like I've been the one lying a lot.

     Letitia's hand soon made it to my knee as she looked at me and smiled. Her and Danai continued talking as I sat here and simply took everything in. There's nothing like being with the people you love most. A part of me healed from this. Taking away every negative thought and feeling I've felt and wrapping my heart in clover. It was simply needed and necessary.

        "You look so beautiful tonight, my love. For I am so lucky and blessed to have you." She snuck a compliment into my ear causing me to blush. I played with my wedding ring for a while until I placed my hand on hers and brought it up to my lips to sneak in a kiss.

   (Play Song.)

    Later once everything was clean and everyone left, me and Letitia sat on the carpet in the living room playing uno. She was most definitely cheating by stuffing cards under her legs which is why I didn't want to play with her in the first place.

   "Tish if you don't stop cheating, I'm whooping your ass." She held her hands up in surrender and said Uno. I threw the cards at her as she laughed throwing them back. She crawled over to me and picked up my leg.

      "I might not be able to tickle that belly..." My eyes widened and tried to pull my foot away as she began to tickle my feet. Of course I felt like I was gonna piss myself and me being pregnant, I probably would. "Baby stop!" We laughed as she placed my foot down while my body laid on the floor.

    She simply stared at me. I fell in love with her soul before I touched her skin. If that isn't true love then please tell me what is. Lifting herself up she ran to the room and came back with a Polaroid camera as I smiled. "Alright pose for me mama." I held my stomach and smiled squeezing my eyes shut. She snapped the pictures as our giggles and smiles bounced of the wall.

       Falling for someone.At first, you don't even know it's happening. It all just started with a simple "hello," and you never would have guessed it would lead to this. Your mind starts to concentrate on that one person, and nothing else. Whenever you see, talk to, or even are near that special someone, those butterflies and that smile appear as your problems seem to disappear. Everything they say or do makes you smile. You just have that happy feeling inside again. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

       She came back to the floor and fanned the pictures as I grabbed her hand. "Baby don't do that, it's a myth." I cooed and when it finally developed she looked at it, tears filling her eyes. I slowly sat up and placed my hand behind her head. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked as her eyes came to mine.

       "I have never been so in love with someone's soul. The fact you could take me as I am. You learned to deal with my bullshit. I know I'm a difficult person to deal with at times but yet, you still stick around. The fact that you accept my flaws and insecurities makes me know that you truly care about me.I have my days where I'm moody, bitchy, grouchy, etc, but you never once let that get in the way of our love. You're one of the people that I admire for accepting me for who I am without judging me. I just love you." She finished as I wiped her tears with the pad of my thumbs. I stood up and glided to the radio turning it up.

     Walking back over to her, I helped her up as I pulled her close to me wrapping my arms around her while her hands went in my hair. We swayed side to side as we got lost in the music. "Our souls have laughed together, danced together and cried together in a different time. And we will continue to that for this lifetime and the next." I softly said.