My mom and dad decided to go to my grandma at new year's eve. And unfortunately, they bring me with them.

"Why don't you wear your smile dear" my mom said with a smile on her face.

I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I really hate to go to grandma, like she's too noisy and talks a lot about her ancient times whatever. I'm sick of hearing those stories.

My mind behaved as I finally see those snowflakes. It never failed to make me calm and smile.

"We're here.." dad announced

I don't want to be mean to grandma so I just wear a fake smile as I opened the car door.

"Oh my goodness, you're a lady now.." my grandma said as she hug me tight, actually it's a squeeze because I can feel my eyes will come out

I coughed when she let go but she still wear those smile as if she didn't squeeze me. I think she did that intentionally.

I went inside her warm house. Nothing new, it still has a lot of decorations and Christmas lights.

The big sock hanging in my room's door caught my attention. I ran towards it and I was shock when I held it. It's heavy and what surprised me is inside, it has a lot of candies and chocolates.

"Holy cow!" I hurriedly untangled it and get those candies out of the sock.

My grandma chuckled "Ohh I knew you'd love that.."

"Macy, you're too old for that" mom protest

I rolled my eyes "Whatever mom. Chocolates are forever my favorite" I stood up and hugged grandma "Thanks grandma, you're the best!"

But I still hate her for squeezing me.

After I put all my things inside, I put some chocolates on my pocket and went outside to have some pictures.

As the sun began to set, slowly the lights are getting brighter. I looked on the door and saw grandma happily staring at me. "Go on, I'll tell your mommy and daddy" she said like she understands what I'm trying to do.

I just smiled at her and wave her goodbye and head to the small village. My grandma's house is a bit far from the said village but I can hear those jolly sounds and people's laughter and enjoyment.

"How lovely to here that.."I've heard someone talked

It's a tall guy and he seems older than me. He looks familiar. He's kinda blurry so I rubbed my eyes but it still the same.

Maybe because of the snow, I don't know.

"You're new here?" he asked while we're both slowly walking

"Yeah, well, kinda. Way back when I was a kid I've been here before, but it's been a year since I last visited this place. It changed a lot. It becomes more beautiful than before"

He chuckled "I knew you've been here before, that's why you look so familiar"

I looked at him at rubbed again my eyes but still I can't see him clearly. But his shape, his voice is familiar.

We sat down on the empty bench with a snow on it, I didn't notice that we're in the center of this small village and at the back of us, is the tallest Christmas tree, the white Christmas tree.

Because of amazement, I stood up and viewed the entire Christmas tree. It has a lot of Christmas balls with glittery designs, it has a different colors in every parts of it. Despite of its height, I can barely see the shining star above the tree that makes the Christmas tree perfect.