Manamis'

Ever since Deku started working at Manamis', a bar, to pay off college expenses, he became quiet, and kept to himself while at work. He was known as the shyest bartender, and known to be a misfit as all the other welcomers were loud, and rambunctious. He didn't compare to all the other employees. Though he was short of new to this job, so of course he wasn't an expert with pouring drinks, or handling dishes. Though he tried to be as polite as possible to the customers. Even through they might be rude.
Deku stayed with his job anyhow, knowing if he quit, his dream to get into EAHA(experienced, awesome, hero academy), a school more advanced then U.A, would fail.
So he sticked with is job.
———-
Deku, ran back and forth between different tables, refilling drinks, and cleaning tables. Manamis' was known as the biggest bar in Tokyo. Not like any other bar there, it was like a restaurant. It sometimes surprises Deku when the thought comes back to mind that he was able to afford to work at such a place.

After a long day,
Deku was cleaning a table, and collecting dirty dishes. His shift was almost over, and it was getting late in the night. He was picking up the last cup when a crowd of drunk men walked behind him, laughing and yelling. He noticed, and stepped closer to the table, allowing space for the mob in the small walkway in between the tables. He observed the group of friends, giving them a warm smile. "Have a good night..." he began, when he locked eyes with a tall, man with blonde, slim hair. He stared at the man's bright red eyes, and his legs turned numb.
Deku couldn't understand why he was so caught off guard.
The man didn't break eye contact. He stared intensely into Deku's eyes in a way that made him closer to unconsciousness. He could only see the man wink at him, with a flirtatious smile, before the group passed behind him, making their way to the exit.
Deku's arms began to shake. What just happened?

————

It was around 11:00 when Deku made it back to his apartment room, his legs shaking and his body weak.
He still couldn't stop thinking about that man... he was...
Deku shook his head, not letting himself finish his thought.
"Come on... get yourself together!" He said to himself. "you can't have any distractions at time like this."
He walked to his bedroom, and changed into something to sleep in. He had to wear something formal when he worked. A black and white suit was what he was assigned to wear, and had to make sure it was clean, and no wrinkles were found upon it. Though he wore a black apron on top of it, so Deku never found any stains on it. But he still had to be aware.
He hung up the suit and apron, after changing into a white baggy shirt, and blue shorts.
Without another thought, Deku flopped on is bed, quickly wrapping himself in his covers.
He sighed quietly and closed his eyes.

Silence.

Deku opened his eyes and sat up with a grunt of discomfort. He couldn't fall asleep. Was it too quiet? Too dark? Deku already knew the answer.
The man..
"This is ridiculous.." he whispered into the dark.
"He was probably drunk... the wink meant nothing.."
But this didn't dismiss his thoughts. He still felt his legs numbing. Deku felt hot.
Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and his stomach turned.
"But how could I fall-...." Deku stopped himself at a sound coming from his bedroom door.
It was a small thump. 
Deku turned clicked on his lantern beside him, and slowly climbed out of his sheets, and walked to open the door.

"Hello?-" just as he opened the door, a small black dog ran in, leaving Deku startled, and almost tripping backwards.
The dog jumped on his bed it's tail wagging, and tongue hanging out.
"Chloe! You scared me!" Deku said laughing.

Chloe was a Australian Kelpie mixed with a Flat-coated Retriever.

(She looks like this)

(Image found on Google)

Deku closed his door, and climbed back into his bed.
Chloe licked his freckled face, making Deku chuckle.
Chloe had been apart of Deku's Highschool years.
He got her about two years ago, and she was like a best friend to Deku. Even in his shock of his mother's death, Chloe helped Deku recover. Though, he still has bad days.
After finally settling, Chloe laid down and yawned sleepily. Deku looked over at his alarm clock, yawning too. 11:30.
Deku knew it would be hard to fall asleep, but he turned off his light anyway.
He gently rubbed Chloe's ear, and gave her a kiss on the head.
Time passed when Deku finally found sleep.

Next chapter coming soon! Hope you like this little story so far!
Words:829