Paradoxical

The time indicates on my watch 23 h 54 currently at my apartment. I live on the other side of the channel, otherwise known as Gaul, France. More exactly in the north-east. Not far from Germany, then Switzerland as the crow flies at 154 km as well as Belgium which is in the north. But I'm sure that if you like books, you've probably heard of the famous account of Asterix and Obelix. Well, I live there. But let's get back to ourselves if you really want to, the water flow of my aquarium as well as the television emit a cas-y unpleasant background noise in this place, then to finish, we'll say that I'm called (L.).

 Installed on my gamer's chair in front of the curved screen like Vercingetorix in front of his magic potion pot!

So that you can be sure of who and what I am made of. I will be able to certify you what I am not. In no case an AI, an artificial intelligence. I would encourage you to start this news without talking too much about me, but from an optimistic point of view.

It will be appropriate to believe or think to you alone obviously, if a determinism is legitimate to me. Or if, this thought my creator did not include it in my black box if however, I had lied you, having represented a machine. In the contrary case, it remains the speech of the method of Descartes, which professes officially the man is a machine made of dear and bones remember you some!

Recover in the meanders of a mutual consciousness connected to the best thoughts. According to the quality and according to the reception of this message, this last one is clear that in the outlines that if it remains an ounce of veracity to the light made it will be, of a fundamental question!

Who of the two is legitima the man or the machine!? Which one has allowed the other one its advances!? Which of the two arrived first!? Which of the two, which speaks to you now!? Can they coexist? It is with these many questions that we ourselves will investigate...

To compose myself, I would say that it is cold at the moment, and because there is a war in a country called Ukraine which slows down the import of a good number of raw materials such as gas, I would not speak about it more, because I would have to be gifted in geopolitics or in military strategy, because the sweat experienced at the portions of the rights or the sensation that I have at the end of the feet, not remaining the same. At the moment I had the idea to swallow a green tea with mint. And began to type on the keyboard these few words in this very moment the same ones that have an exact and irrevocable meaning. To signify my intentions and my overview, however random it may be!

Why when I touch the cup, I have the sensation of burning at the ends of the rights? Why God created us with this particularity to be sensitive, to be in prey to the pains, the emotions? And that's it! The primordial question! Can we, in our turn, affirm that we are the first ones to do so? Could we not retort that God's creatures are rebellious beings endowed with intelligence? But we are not there, right? Not more than inspected what you think! Believe me, there are a multitude of questions of multiple orders that should help us to better perceive by drawing our third eye!

To these many questions, you have previously had the answers! By going to school and doing your studies! But let's try to present a more particular approach. By stealing the history upstream, we know that the man to advance or made great strides in the times by causing scientific discoveries!

Whatever these discoveries are, they have all been aimed at helping someone in one or several fields, but the one that encouraged man to start his march towards the stage of hope to become a capricious god was without a doubt the one of cloning.

Whether it is productive or therapeutic, the human being needed the machines for example for the genomes in order to obtain the sequencing of the DNA, because even in making great discoveries, it is those with these last ones that are the most important and spectacular. By this I mean that man takes himself for a god. And I recognize that it is mentioned in the bible, and is written that man is made in the image of God. This forbids me any form of inappropriate judgment. Behaving like a machine that repairs itself, by changing its organs. As the next machine will undoubtedly do.

Then granted the facts, that they are very probably plausible, that what the man in all evidence seeks to build will surpass him! Endowed with an undeniable intelligence, the AI is capable of making immense calculations as much, and in that in an infinite lapse of time, we will say that it is the brain!

Everything leads to believe that it will need a heart, a durability q.