- Chapter eleven.

Cinnamons POV.
5 months and 5 days until.
Letitia's birthday.

"So is everything set up for tonight?" I whispered to Courtney over the phone. We were planning this surprise party for Letitia's birthday and I wanted it to be a blowout. "Yes, all you have to do is get her here." Courtney replied and with that the phone went dead. Letitia was in the room getting dressed as I walked in. "Damn." I paused at the door and looked at her. She was wearing this black oversized suit and black shades and don't get me started on the cologne that was in the air.

        "I look good mama?" She turned to me as I nodded undressing her with my eyes and making her smile. She inched closer to me. Lord, not the grills. How the hell did I get so lucky is a constant question running through my mind. I mean she takes good care of me, worships the ground I walk on and she's fine as the California sunshine. "You look hella good too." She whispered in my ear as my earlobe made it between her teeth. I needed her to touch me. I needed her to touch her. Her hand began to pull up the bottom of my black sleeveless dress as I grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. She picked me up by my tail and sat me on the dresser while the kiss got a little more sloppy.

        "I've been missing you so much." She started after breaking the kiss. "The feeling of me on you, you're body shaking and trembling at my touch. I know she misses me as much as I miss her." My phone started ringing as her lips went to my neck. "Fuck that phone." She spread my legs open and my panties were quickly being slid off. "Baby I have to answer it. It's probably the place we're goin-" She slid in a finger as I automatically tightened around it. It drove me absolutely insane because we haven't had sex in months due to my health. And damn i absolutely missed it. "It's my birthday. They can wait for me to please my wife." She growled as I grabbed her hand. I didn't want to stop but we're already late to her party and I hate to leave people waiting. Her finger inserted my mouth as she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"We need to go. I promise we'll finish when we get back mama." I softly said as she nodded her head slowly. She helped me off the dresser as she looked me up and down. "Fucking hornballs." She giggled as I rolled my eyes playfully.

We finally left the house and made it to the building. No cars were there and it looked deserted. She lifted an eyebrow and turned to me holding her hands together. "Cinnamon im so thankful for everything you do for me and I'll stick by you through whatever but I'm not hitting licks on my birthday." I smacked her arm and my lips opening my door. "Girl come on." She laughed as we got out the car and walked hand in hand into the building. When we opened the door it was completely dark until the lights were cut on by Danai. (Play song.)

"SURPRISE!" Everyone in the room screamed. The venue had a stage with a slideshow of her pictures and videos. To the side there was a table with a two tiered cake, food and drinks all over it. Hell, I didn't know Tish even knew this many people. I mean the place was packed. "Baby you did not do this!" Letitia gasped and wooed as her friends came up to her for hugs and hellos. The sight was something to see for sure. Journey came up to me with a drink in her hand and gave me a hug. "Getting everyone here was hell." She said as music began playing. "I bet. I didn't even know Tish had all these friends but it looks like she's gonna enjoy herself." I said as she was already in the middle of the dance floor yelling the lyrics. All of it made me smile.

     There's nothing like a gathering with people who love and care about you. Just laughing, dancing and having a good time really takes away all of life's problems. "Baby come on!" She yelled to me as I danced over to her. She grabbed my hand as we giggled and moved to the music .to the music .We did nothing but have a good time and shake a tail feather. Just watching her smile and enjoy herself healed a part of me internally.

      Soon, it was time to cut the cake. We walked hand in hand to the front as her friend Daniel held the cake. On the count of three everyone began to sing happy birthday while Letitia stood there smiling like a kid. Tonight was all about her and I savored every minute and second of it.

    After a couple of hours, Letitia was now drunk. I mean she was having the time of her life while I sipped on a water watching and laughing with Journey. Someone soon came in that I haven't seen in almost a year. "Oh fuck no! Who invited this bitch?" Journey said loud enough for me to hear over the music. "I didn't. Maybe they have mutuals but that still doesn't give her the right to show up." I replied. "Just give me the green light." Journey smirked. Dominique slithered close to Tish as I got up and made my way over. Of course Journey was right behind me. Maybe it's the pregnancy emotions but I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little violent. She grabbed her arm as Letitia turned to her with a shocked expression. "What are you doing h-" I cut off Letitia by standing in front of her.

      "Why are you here?" I tilted my head as I felt my temper rise. Dominique lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm just here to celebrate Tishs birthday like everyone else. It's not that serious baby girl." She remarked. Oh this bitch had a change in attitude?

   "Get the fuck out." I stepped closer crossing my arms as she took a step closer as well. "Woo too much dip on ya chip Dom. You heard my wif-" Letitia got in front of me as I pushed her to the side.

       "Nah wait their must be a problem. She's stepping up like there's something wrong." My voice raised. "I let your ass slide once but don't make me fuck you up." Letitia again got in front of me as her hands made it to my shoulders. "Bitch your pregnant ass is not gonna t-" Letitia quickly turned around and furrowed her eyebrows at the small girl sending her to complete silence.

    "Say one more thing to my wife and I'm fucking you up. Get out!" Letitia growled. Dominique put her hands up in surrender and walked out of the building. Letitia turned back to me and took off her shades with a sympathetic look in her eyes. It seems like we always have a problem on our birthdays. This right here pissed me off to the max and I didn't even know what to do with the emotions that ran through me. I turned around and made my way through the crowd to find the nearest exit.